Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Depression

lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
I did princes trust programme today on video but I was the only one that turned up so it was awkward didn’t Know what to say?? Any suggestions in. Case this happens again? Could be why I’m down tonight as could have done better I am so depressed tonight keep crying 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    Don't you think you need a break from everything. You're still going to college too? Three people in your family that you are very close to have just died. Aren't college worried that you're still carrying on like normal you need to grieve. I understand everyone is different though. It good you're trying to get job ect and better self but You sounds over whelmed
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sending hugs Lucy, do you have anyone you trust that you can talk to?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Don't you think you need a break from everything. You're still going to college too? Three people in your family that you are very close to have just died. Aren't college worried that you're still carrying on like normal you need to grieve. I understand everyone is different though. It good you're trying to get job ect and better self but You sounds over whelmed
    I’m doing college online yes well they think it’s good to take my mind off things and princes Trust can support too and college welfare is helping weekly 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Sending hugs Lucy, do you have anyone you trust that you can talk to?
    Nope 
  • Options
    Is there anyone at College like a counselor you can get in touch with?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have had weekly chats with them yes but it’s my last one next Tuesday as  they are then closed till  September. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have had weekly chats with them yes but it’s my last one next Tuesday as  they are then closed till  September. 

Have you ever tried kooth?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

Nope never  heard of that 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

It's an only counseling service. You should have a Google and see if it's available in your area
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

It's an only counseling service. You should have a Google and see if it's available in your area
    Ok 
  • Options
    Hello, 
    How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Hello, 
    How are you feeling today?
    A little better 
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i've never lost someone how you have lost lucy, but i know with sure that's very rough. everything it's very recent, so take your time, ok? i've already felt so much pain a time ago, and i think that sometimes we have just to feel the pain; it's important to us live for one moment the mourning when we lost someone we've loved and cared about. live your pain, let it through to your body, and imagine that will pass. because everything pass, it can comeback, but will pass again; and you don't need to be hurried, even when it looks that your world it's gonna lie down in your head. i hope this can help you to see that the pain and the sofrering must be felt. but if the pain takes to long to heal, ask for help, fight against it and count with our help here,,, we'll always try to make you feel better. and about the princes trust programme, try take a deep breath and write down everything you have feeling this last days. sending a lot a lot and a lot of hugs, lucy!!! <3 ^^ and sorry for my english hahah not my first language 
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    joya said:
    i've never lost someone how you have lost lucy, but i know with sure that's very rough. everything it's very recent, so take your time, ok? i've already felt so much pain a time ago, and i think that sometimes we have just to feel the pain; it's important to us live for one moment the mourning when we lost someone we've loved and cared about. live your pain, let it through to your body, and imagine that will pass. because everything pass, it can comeback, but will pass again; and you don't need to be hurried, even when it looks that your world it's gonna lie down in your head. i hope this can help you to see that the pain and the sofrering must be felt. but if the pain takes to long to heal, ask for help, fight against it and count with our help here,,, we'll always try to make you feel better. and about the princes trust programme, try take a deep breath and write down everything you have feeling this last days. sending a lot a lot and a lot of hugs, lucy!!! <3 ^^ and sorry for my english hahah not my first language 
    It’s fine thanks and I will reach out here  often and join group chats