Home Fix The Mix

Add a Mentions list to profile?

EyepatchEyepatch Smol BeanPosts: 661 Incredible Poster
It could be useful to have a mentions tab under discussions and comments on the profile so that all of the times someone has @ you are neatly listed in one place. That way you won’t miss any mentions if you end up with loads notifications to scroll through. 

Plus sometimes people say really nice things I want to come back to, or good advice I want to keep separate from the notifications and my own comments/discussions :) 

or maybe just have them listed separately when you click on notifications. Notifications are in order by newest first but perhaps a box could be added above this list containing the latest mentions of your username :) 
"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
StarlightLiamGreenTeaLaineMike

Comments

• StarlightStarlight 💃danceaholic🩰 Posts: 1,404 Wise Owl
    That would be super useful!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    EyepatchMike
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,579 Part of The Furniture
    That'd be really cool, I don't like the thought of missing a mention so would be really good to have them all in one place :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    StarlightEyepatchMike
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,140 Community Manager
    This is a really cool idea @eyepatch! This isn't currently possible with our level of customisation, but we'll add it to our growing wishlist of new features to add when we can. :) Great suggestion.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    LaineEyepatch
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 661 Incredible Poster
    @Mike sounds great! 

Funnily enough I missed the notification when you mentioned me, hence the late response haha 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy."