Home Group Chat Announcements
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

GC tonight!

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,943 Boards Guru
I will be hanging around in this thread tonight which is a good alternative for GC :wink:
but idk tho
GreenTea

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 842 Super Moderator
    Hey :smile:

Hope people are doing good :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• TiredSquirrelTiredSquirrel Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    We having a support thread?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Anyone watched anything good recently? :smile:

- Albus Dumbledore 

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,335 Part of The Furniture
    Hello everyone 
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,837 An Original Mixlorian

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda