Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Animal crossing corner!

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hornsby @Eyepatch

who do you want ?
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Lucky and Tangy @Liam  

I don’t have an open spot on my island right now, but if anyone wants to take Katt, Jakey, Peanut or Robin that’s fine with me :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    So apparently the Mix grants good luck 😉 it only took 27 nook tickets 😂 

Also apparently the season is going to change soon!  We should get acorns and pinecones to make things like leaf piles :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    I feel like I post about animal crossing too much lol, 
    but did you know if you stand on the blue circle in the fossil area the camera zooms out and you can see the almost whole room :) makes a good screenshot 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2020
    My island is open if anyone wants to come and have a visit N73TN :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited September 2020

This took ages And idk why I did it but Big Bad Bazza 🤣
    @Liam Omg it’s great 😂😂 
    miss uuuu :cry::(:lol:
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    If I ever find Barold Liam I shall keep him for you! 
    Also if you need anything lemme know! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

I haven’t played in soooo long :lol:
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Everyone :heart:

Wow this thread has progressed since I last posted on it. 

My island is kinda a wreck lol since I restarted it. So I don't want to share any pictures ;)

How you all finding the game? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I still play everyday :) I have Audie on my island now
    updated my dreamcode if you want to have a look, still got lots of space but made a small forest area  <3
    Waiting to get my switch back then I’ll play every  day again 
  • AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    I have the game but don't have any friends and nobody came to my town so gave up. Should I set up a town again? :) 
    totalllyyy @Alex
    @Alex I’ll visit your island and you are welcome to visit mine, there is a bug off on Saturday it’s a good opportunity to play together :) 
    Eyepatch said:
    @Alex I’ll visit your island and you are welcome to visit mine, there is a bug off on Saturday it’s a good opportunity to play together :) 
    Aw thank you! I need to set it all up again today hehe. 
    It was my baby apples birthday yesterday 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

@Laine you
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It's also kinda cute @Liam in their lil spacesuits 😂 

I still play a game about befriending animals I got my Sheldon back 💕😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    @Liam haha and somewhere in the middle was a game about guys falling over a lot 

Animal crossing updates tomorrow I think 
    , hopefully it’s the Halloween themed update with pumpkins and spooky costumes 

woooooo
    Yay you got it @liam !

@Millie2787 Yeah, finally! so happy :smiley:
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Had to send off my Switch for repairs so now I'm missing out on that Autumn update! :cry:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I'm setting up my village tonight, really nervous. Totally behind everyone else lol.
    Ah no @Riley ! I went without my switch for a few months because it was stuck in storage... feel like ive missed so much but would be gutted to have missed halloween :lol:
    Anyone have any ideas or tips to help me?
    @Alex I like using leaf designs to make it look more like autumn :) Don’t forget to build a pumpkin patch for Halloween 

Don’t worry about being behind, I got the game in June a few months after everyone else and still have lots of fun. Plus if there is anything you want like DIY recipes or villagers you can ask here and see if anyone has spare :) 

using the dream suite and codes online can give you lots of inspiration too! 
    Don’t forget to water ya pumpkins everyday