Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Giving up.

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited June 2020 in Health & Wellbeing

I can't shake this feeling off. I can't shake off this anxiety and feeling so deflated. 
Yet I'm crying for help and it falls on deaths door. Nobody listens or cares. I feel like my voice never matters..I never matter.

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I know you are struggling right now so I'm sending virtual hugs <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    Doesn't matter.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    You matter & we care. I’m so sorry that you are feeling so low tonight 
    edited June 2020
    Doesn't matter.
    edited June 2020
    I don't matter. This thread doesn't matter. I give up. I'm useless and better off dead.
    I know that you are really really struggling tonight and what I say probably doesn’t mean much right now but I want you to know that you do matter, your feelings matter and this thread matters too. 

Please don’t give up. 

Is there anything you can think of which would take your mind off of these negative thoughts? Maybe listening to some music or watching a comedy ?  It’s quite late, maybe you could try and get some rest and see how you feel In the morning ? 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending you loads of virtual hugs be easy on yourself I know you're really struggling 💖

Remember the crisis messenger and 1-2-1 chat is still there as well as Samaritans x

Echoing Liam maybe you can do Something you enjoy? 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I don't deserve rest. I don't deserve things I like. 
    Never mind. I don't matter. Sorry I'm a problem
    You do matter, you matter to me.

What makes you feel like you don’t deserve rest and to do the things you enjoy? Everyone deserves those things. You are just as worthy as anyone else 
    I'm not worthy
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya @GreenTea,

I can see you’re struggling tonight - that’s ok, it really is ok not to be ok and I’m glad you’re speaking to us.

I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say we absoultely do care about you and you do matter not only to us, but to everybody in your life. We don’t always express how much we care about others as much as we should, but it is there. Of course it is. 

Sending you lots and lots and lots of hugs, we are all here. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @GreenTea

Just want to echo what has been said and let you know that we really do care about you, you don't have to go through anything alone, as a community we really do care :heart:

Sending hugs :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Just want to curl up and cry. 
    I'm not good enough. I try to be helpful and protect people and it's not good enough.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @GreenTea

No matter hard it may be to believe these words when you are feeling this way, I want you to know that you absolutely ARE enough. Just the way you are. You are enough. You are so important. You matter :heart:

I understand that it can be difficult to believe those words when feeling so low, it really can. But there is support out there, that you truly deserve, and I hope that with that support you can begin to realise just how important you really are.  

You deserve to be happy, and you deserve to feel safe and supported, always. Would you consider speaking to somebody whilst you are feeling this way - perhaps the crisis messenger or samaritans as @Laine suggested? :heart:
    I don't feel like I can trust things on a 1:1 basis after some shit another support service pulled on me.. Ive refused and only used public forums since
  • JayJJayJ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Hi @GreenTea

I'm sorry you're struggling right now, sending love and support. You said earlier that you try to help and protect people and that really struck a cord with me. Listen, everything you do is good enough. I've only been active a few days in this community and I have seen you comment and advise and care and support on so many threads for so many people. And I know every single comment you made mattered to that person. You made them feel listened to, cared for. You made them smile and feel calmer. You are good enough, more than good enough. And you and your every contribution to this world matters so much. 

Life can be really hard sometimes, but you are not alone and I promise we are listening <3
    Thank you @JayJ

I just seem to of sunk and not been able to pull myself up. Feeling a little better today but not enough to say I'm doing ok 
  • JayJJayJ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    It's okay @GreenTea you're doing amazing even if it doesnt feel like it. Dark days are terrible places and they can be so so hard to get out of. The fact you're feeling even a little bit better today shows how strong you are <3 small steps and it will be okay again and you will be okay again. We're here for you :)
    Thank you.

Another night of no sleep. Another night of crying I'm complete frustration..another night feel like I'm not good enough and I get taken advantage of. Another night of self hate and being hated on by people I thought cared
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @GreenTea :heart:

Sending lots of hugs to you, so sorry to hear you are struggling. We care about you, and we are here for you :heart:

Not sleeping is so difficult, do you have/do anything to help you relax before you go to sleep? 

Sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I don't deserve support. 
    I don't deserve it. 
    It's all I'm asking for and I don't deserve i
    Of course you deserve support. You deserve support as much as anyone else, you really do :heart: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I don't deserve support. 
    Igiveup I give up I give up I give up I give up. Let me die and all the problems go away. That's what I am. A problem 
    Sending you lots of hugs, you deserve so much support. It’ll be tough without the circle but there are lots of people who care about you on here :)
    I'm hated. Everyone hates me and that's why I don't deserve support. Because I'm hated. 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending all the hugs! Things sound stuff right now remember you can always reach out to Crisis messenger or 1-2-1 you deserve support and we're all here to listen x 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I don't trust 1-2-1 services after an incident a few weeks ago. I just don't deserve support and this is the worlds way of telling me