Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Aha no @Shaunie I like it with cola aha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I hate father's Day. Kinda really triggering tbh
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    There’s too much fighting for me aha
    I hateeee voilent films all my family watch them though 😒 i hear one gun shot and im like yeah ill go to my room haha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Anyone watching anything good Tonight?
  • Options
    So far I've got him a card for poundland  that says he's my bank 😂. He said he wants nothing but will be proper annoyed if i get him nothing haha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I usually go for chocolate or alcohol for my dad aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Father's Day is triggering..
  • Options
    Aw my dad said no chocolate. Helpful ha
  • Options
    Stop
  • Options
    I really want to have a relaxing bath tonight but i have teddy to look after
  • Options
    Please tag me when your speaking to me @GreenTea i miss them as yeah know the reason sorry
  • Options
    I need to find something good to watch aha @GreenTea
  • Options
    Shouldn't have to ask twice. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sorry. You know i have you on ignore thought so please tag me as i dont always click on your messages. Sorry   I didn't see till now sorry
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Not a fan of Bond films. Never found them interesting
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    :)
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Sending hugs @GreenTea make sure to look after yourself or take time away from the thread if you need to if things are triggering for you :heart:

It's a general thread for distractions. If somethings triggering it should be moved on from..not ignored. 
  • Options
    Sorry I’m responding so slowly I’m on my phone aha

@EGM yeah same aha they bore me and theyre a tad violent for me
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Its only a rule for group chat. You was the one who said it publically first. This is my only time saying it first. I just wanted to let you know i seriously didnt see it. So i wasnt trying to trigger you or anything. This is the only way i can communicate you, how best to help so you can tag me. Im sorry. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    It's whatever
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hmm
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @independent_ I fell asleep whilst watching one and just never really was bothered to watch any others. I much prefer Marvel films   =)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Okay. Im just saying this is the only second time im telling you. Both times its because im trying to justifymy actions otherwise i will look ten times worse if i didnt so i cant win. So please jusy ignore me. Thank you. And im sorry ive upset you. I was trying to explain 
  • Options
    More than twice shaunie. More than twice. 

Feel like I'm losing my thread 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    i just finished watching modern family 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    i just finished watching modern family 

Was it good?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Just twice greentea
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I'm tired. 
    Post edited by GreenTea on
  • Options
    Whats everyone up to tomorrow?
  • Options
    To be honest @EGM I dont really watch films aha i prefer a good tv show aha