Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea not really going to do another mandela colouring to put with my photo wall and then probably get icecream aha And hopefully Ill sleep tonight hahaha. 

You doing anything nice this evening? 

Ahhh sounds like a relaxing plan.

Erm we are talking adult content with my housemates and watching parent trap 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    im back to 10am zoom calls on thursdays from tomorrow.!!!!! help!!!!!! That's so early!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    10am isnt early if you get to bed at a decent hour @independent_ ;):lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    What Liam said ;)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:

The cutest😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea not really going to do another mandela colouring to put with my photo wall and then probably get icecream aha And hopefully Ill sleep tonight hahaha. 

Thanks yeah!! Sounds good have a good evening!! <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Liam I can't sleep before 1.30am at the moment, not even if I try :lol: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

What ice cream have you got?
  • Options
    @Lim I can't sleep before 1.30am at the moment, not even if I try :lol: 

Best have coffee ready
  • Options
    @independent_ A few months ago i was staying awake until like 7am omg hahaha idk how i fixed my sleeping pattern but im usually asleep by 12 or 1am now
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah just googling access courses will pop in over course of night i fancy staying up on some animal crossing haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh don't worry, coffee will be ready aha! It's not so much having to be up at 10am as that's not so bad, but it's having to be ready and presentable and actually somewhat awake by 10am that's the problem ;) 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

We have triple chocolate and mint choc chip will probably have a bit of each ahaha

• Options
    Hahaha ima have a lie in tomorrow I think. 

Hope your call goes ok!
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

We have triple chocolate and mint choc chip will probably have a bit of each ahaha

Sounds yummyyy enjoy it! 
  • Options
    @Liam oh wow, I never quite got that bad, latest I've stayed up is 5am and I've only done that a couple of times. I've no clue how to fix this, don't really need to atm or I would figure it out ahaha. 
  • Options
    @Starlight I now want ice cream!!!! Mint choc chip is sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! I haven't had it for so LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!! 
  • Options
    I'm so tired hahhaha whyyy
  • Options
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Starlight I now want ice cream!!!! Mint choc chip is sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! I haven't had it for so LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!! 

I send cake. Ice cream and cake 👌 banging mix
    @Starlight cake for you too
  • Options
    @GreenTea did you have a nice dayy???? did everyone sing happy birthday to you???? :) wish we could send voice notes on here loool actually best not cause id be singing happy bday to everyone on their birthdays :lol:
  • Options
    helllooo @Shaunie
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

I send cake. Ice cream and cake 👌 banging mix
    @Starlight cake for you too
    Awww cake I wish I actually hade cake ahaah

• Options
    @Shaunie hey how are you?

@GreenTea thanks aha I love cake!!!!! 
  • Options
    How are you Liam?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @GreenTea did you have a nice dayy???? did everyone sing happy birthday to you???? :) wish we could send voice notes on here loool actually best not cause id be singing happy bday to everyone on their birthdays :lol:

My housemates sang happy birthday and then attacked me with party poppers hahahaha. It was alright. Had a chill day. Going to a friends soon like originally planned to carry out the original birthday plan and then in a couple weeks I'm going to mum's for a party with family. 

Sometimes it's nice just to relax. My housemates got me a cute card too
  • Options
    Hey independent. 

I’m very suicidal how are you?
  • Options
    @Liam you can have cake too ahhaha

There's so much and nobody is gonna eat it 😂 I'll post it through royal mail.

I got give a load of money from my parents so going to do an online shopping spree soon. Treat myself!
  • Options
    So glad they sang to you  =)  =)  =) happy you had a nice chill day 

@Shaunie i'm good. hyper like usual lol. how are you?
  • Options
    wooo yaaa ill take cake :lol: