Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Aw ain’t snowing here
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Teddy bear fleece sheet has saved my life . It really is surprisingly how much warmer your bed is with one on !!
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Teddy bear fleece sheet has saved my life . It really is surprisingly how much warmer your bed is with one on !!

I’ve asked that for Christmas
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’ve just rested my hair black and now I want white hair lol
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so excited to meet the kitten!!
  • Options
    My hair is finally starting to feel healthy again. Woo
  • Options
    Is th0l046xef7oct.jpg
    Is this an otter?
  • Options
    It's an otter!! Omg
  • Options
    What’s everyone doing today. Day of relaxing
  • Options
    Just brought olaplex from tiktok
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Is th0l046xef7oct.jpg
    Is this an otter?

ITS AN OTTEEER! YOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Gonna relax, rewind and make some time for wine.

What about you??
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

What about you??

Ah I’m looking after Bella - my sisters beagle. Trying to relax but she’s got a lot of energy
  • Options

What about you??

Ah I’m looking after Bella - my sisters beagle. Trying to relax but she’s got a lot of energy

Aww! Cuute!

Ooh, speaking of dogs, Teddy's back home right??
  • Options
    Is th0l046xef7oct.jpg
    Is this an otter?

ITS AN OTTEEER! YOOOOOO!

It's so cute
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Yeah he is!!!!! He’s been a real cutie. Love him so much
    ksiguejluzkr.jpeg

4mb28ncn1h2n.jpeg
    fb79kxrx3c19.jpeg
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Then here’s bellas Getting up to God knows what right now lol
    eiv1s2y6ckpm.jpeg
  • Options
    Yeah he is!!!!! He’s been a real cutie. Love him so much
    ksiguejluzkr.jpeg

4mb28ncn1h2n.jpeg
    fb79kxrx3c19.jpeg

AAAAAWW! You've shown Teddy here before right? Cos I feel like he's getting cuter and cuter by the day!

Then here’s bellas Getting up to God knows what right now lol
    eiv1s2y6ckpm.jpeg
    Yoo, the look on Bella's eyes says it all. :joy::joy:
  • Options
    Put his jumper on because bless he is cold
  • Options
    Yeah have shown him before. He does get cuter lol 😭
    Lol she’s looking for something for something to do
  • Options
    Gonna walk back and see if I can find it again
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Omg it’s freezing and been snowing
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Omg it’s freezing and been snowing

I found a wild otter!!
  • Options
    My local asda has the new Asian street food counter.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Ooh my Asda has that too. Noticed it yesterday when I was in.

I’ve got to go into town to get my partner a christmas present, I do not want to go out today it’s so cold
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ooh my Asda has that too. Noticed it yesterday when I was in.

I’ve got to go into town to get my partner a christmas present, I do not want to go out today it’s so cold

If you try any of it, let me know what it's like!
  • Options
    I’m so tiredddd
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    My local asda has the new Asian street food counter.

Don’t normally go to ASDA
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited November 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Just brought a scratch post for a cat that isn't even mine