Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Yeahh can imagine it hurts . I ended up having to have 14 fillings over the last 6 months because of certain issues Defo not a fun time . I think my grinding is stress becasue my mouth aches soo fucking much when I wake up lately

I need a load of fillings too. My front top teeth are in bad shape as well. It's gonna be an expensive few months.

Might just be cheaper to get them all pulled and wear dentures tbh. Can have myself some pearly whites then

Yeahh Defo was a hit when I turned 18 and had to start paying for the dentist 😅 .. Check up £25 , fillings £65 soo like £200 off that alone and then 2 more lots of £65 after my wisdom tooth soo £350 , I. Need to send off my nhs low income form again to see if I can it changed
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Werid question but does anyone get dry patches of skin in the inside of there ankles … I always use a body scrub once a week but I always get these random dry rough patches there
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Heya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hello! I'm good thank you, went for a walk at lunch and noticed all the autumn leaves - I feel like summer flew by so fast but it's nice to see the pretty autumn colours!

How are you all doing?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Autumn is pretty
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Heyy! I’m so tired today. Can’t wait for bed.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Hey

Heyooo
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie @lovemimoon how are you 2?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Not doing too great @independent_
    How are you?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon oh no, I’m sorry to hear that. Here if you wanna chat <3

Meh I’m ok, tired, not feeling that great but mentally today hasn’t been so bad as the past few. Positives I guess.
  • Options
    I’m such a noob went to my first slimming world group and Anways going back to the car my key would open my car , I was getting so stressed rang mum nearly in tears , rang my dad abs nearly rang AA .. turned out I had picked up my consultants car key as we have the same car 🤣
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    I’m such a noob went to my first slimming world group and Anways going back to the car my key would open my car , I was getting so stressed rang mum nearly in tears , rang my dad abs nearly rang AA .. turned out I had picked up my consultants car key as we have the same car 🤣
    Ah lol wish I could drive
  • Options
    Anyone else on side by side. Do you get a lot of messages ?
  • Options
    Just had a nice bath. So relaxing. And if someone comments baths are disgusting cause washing in Your own dirt I will scream lol
  • Options
    Going to see ron vines wrong in cinema in a min
  • Options

Hope you enjoy it
  • Options

Hope you enjoy it

I did
  • Options
    Hi how is everyone doing
  • Options
    Hey everyone <3
  • Options
    Hey @independent_
    How are you doing on this fine evening?
  • Options
    Tired and struggling a bit honestly @lovemimoon should probably go to bed soon and take my mind off everything. How are you?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Do you want to talk about it?

I feel weird @independent_
    Went through this whole process and didn't realize the extent of the emotional and mental damage the former friend group caused until I called the Samaritans. It feels so surreal.
  • Options
    I’ll be alright I suppose. I’ll make my way to bed and just put TV on and stay on here for a bit.

I’m sorry to hear that @lovemimoon it sounds tough. I’m glad you called the Samaritans though. Did you find it helpful? I’ve had a few helpful calls with them.
  • Options
    Ahh @independent_ What are you planning to watch?

It was! Just spent my time crying my eyes out. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Crying is almost always good for you
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Dunno what I’ll watch tbh. I’ll have a look on the TV I don’t have the attention span for a new Netflix show right now. Don’t know. Maybe gogglebox or something.

Yeah I agree with @Apollo, @lovemimoon. Crying is good for you.
  • Options
    @independent_ Faair enough. Maybe something light?

Agreed @Apollo It was so weird. Felt like I was detoxifying in a way
  • Options
    @lovemimoon i went for gogglebox. A very old one by the looks of it but it’s on E4. I like gogglebox.