Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787 looks really tasty! I had Indian the other day and the menu had no info on the spice level and I swear it went straight to my lungs and made my eye water 😭
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good evening
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Bonsoir
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg
    I have just watched the most shitest film. All it has done is made me feel sick with the camera work. Called surge. Don’t watch it 🤢
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Being serious lol I actually feel sick now.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I just turned my upside down man
    Looking for my pen for my drawing tablet
    Moved my bed to the other side of the room, had to move my cabinet too, checked every drawer, looked underneath all the sheets, wheels on my bed broke so I had to drag it back in place. Overall including looking around before and looking downstairs its been like two hours and I've not found it
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Morning @Supernova how are you?

@Apollo did you find it?

“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @independent_

Rough few days unfortunately, I guess why I'm back lol. How about you??
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that @Supernova I'm not feeling great today for some reason (not covid) so just having a chill day on the sofa. Telling myself today I will allow laziness lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yeah I feel you there @independent_

Chill day every day please... is that too much to ask? :D
  • Options
    @Supernova I'd love to have chill days every day too! I'm trying not to have naps in the middle of the day at the moment so trying to chill without falling asleep lol
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @independent I hope you feel better soon❤️😢
  • Options
    @Apollo did you find it?
    @independent_ I did not, hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Thank you @Salix_alba_2019 and @Apollo. Dunno what it is, probably just tiredness.

@Apollo oh no, hope you find it soon.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Today at school I accidentally kicked a classmate in the head whilst doing a cartwheel as part of the trio choreography that I have been doing in Dance. Oops! Thankfully she was okay.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck how are you?

Oooops @Dancer :joy:
  • Options
    Promised someone I’d meet them on zoom in 6 minutes. Bleh I have to make myself presentable now all I wanna do is lie down lol go me, adulting is hard
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Promised someone I’d meet them on zoom in 6 minutes. Bleh I have to make myself presentable now all I wanna do is lie down lol go me, adulting is hard

Ewww adulting
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm fucking knackered
  • Options
    I did some good somersaults at trampolining today although it was tiring.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Movie night
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m so tired as well
  • Options
    It was funny today in Dance at school because we were doing some stuff about Emancipation of Expressionism and the floor stuff made us look absolutely crazy.
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    @Apollo looks like there’s not many night owls around these days. Hope you’re doing ok
  • Options
    @independent_ haha yeah, but when unis on I'm both a night own and a morning bird