Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Shaunie wrote: »
    The Nike sweater my sister got me and the jacket i brought today from Zara. Love the colour
    hpp2dq2guxnp.jpeg
    w9l384ngf5ml.jpeg

I wouldn’t put that up off yourself on here

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    The Nike sweater my sister got me and the jacket i brought today from Zara. Love the colour
    hpp2dq2guxnp.jpeg
    w9l384ngf5ml.jpeg

Why?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ds8liu031kp4.jpeg

Guess who’s drinking tonight xoxo
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2021
    It’s been a long day . Currently curled up in bed with a headache 😅 wonder how many times I’ll fall out of bed going from a double to a single
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Almost fell asleep like 5 times
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I keep bursting into tears over my dogs death, knowing the next time I go home..I won't be greeted with love and licks when I walk through the door
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I keep bursting into tears over my dogs death, knowing the next time I go home..I won't be greeted with love and licks when I walk through the door

It’s heartbreaking isn’t it. Look after yourself
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

It’s heartbreaking isn’t it. Look after yourself
    Aww that’s sad what kindl of dog is he and what’s his name
  • Options
    hpp2dq2guxnp.jpeg
    w9l384ngf5ml.jpeg

Why?
    [/quote
    Safeguarding
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru

Really sorry to hear about your dog @GreenTea <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Idc what happens to me
  • Options
    How is my second day here already at tea time 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »

Really sorry to hear about your dog @GreenTea <3

Thank you. I'm absolutely heartbroken
  • Options
    Made a gammy cocktail
  • Options
    tdrngowppq6e.jpg

It's coffee and reading kind of morning
  • Options
    Goood morning . The others in my flat are still asleep lol so im watching Everybody’s talking about Jamie on prime video
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited September 2021
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I did not need to read that link.. strongly advise others don't
  • Options
    This week has been so stressful and sad. So full of heartbreak :(
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m a bit tipsy on Prosecco and everything is funny and we just played the middle button game in GC and it was the best loll
  • Options
    Sounds fun
  • Options
    It was lol, I’m tired now though
  • Options
    I’m a bit tipsy on Prosecco and everything is funny and we just played the middle button game in GC and it was the best loll
    Noooo I missed the middle button game it's been so long
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hey guys! It's been ages since I've been on here. Partly due to life you know how that is.
    Today I went to IKEA to get all my stuff for uni in 2 weeks so that's exciting. And I've just been watching Pitch Perfect 2, which is always brilliant.
  • Options
    Safe to say clubs aren’t my thing
  • Options
    Hi @EGM it's nice to meet you
    @Millie2787 were you at one?
  • Options
    @Apollo we only played it for 5 minutes at the end, idk how we got onto it I think we were talking about the old chat software so as you can imagine a very random chat lol.

@EGM lovely to see you! How you feeling about uni?

@Millie2787 can’t imagine they’ll be my thing either, I think I’ll probably go once for the experience but can’t imagine myself particularly liking it. Too loud and busy.