Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    @lovemimoon we havent started gcse subjects yet, we start in year 10 now.

im not sure what got me into piano and guitar. i played piano for a long time now. but guitar,in year 5 i started attending this club where i played violin, but i saw people play guitar and was jealous. then i started learning it. im kind of good now.

Ooh! Do you have any ideas what type of subjects you want to study??

What songs can you play??
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I just had two old men staring at me saying “ holy shit” across the road. Then I was thinking omg they’re saying it about my arm. But then they was like “what a banger”
    Creeps
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Omg I just had two old men staring at me saying “ holy shit” across the road. Then I was thinking omg they’re saying it about my arm. But then they was like “what a banger”
    Creeps

Some men these days have no shame.
  • Options
  • Options
    I know. Was like double my age. So weird. I think they was staring at my arm after wards and then was probably thinking ew maybe not
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @lovemimoon music obvs, spanish and history. then i have to do english maths science and RE

i can plan some linkin park and bmth songs on guitar. piano i can play mad world, and some classical music.

That's awesome! I wish you the best of luck with everything. Have you got anything planned this summer?

@Shaunie I'm sorry you had to go through that. I feel unsafe walking around sometimes. Even when it's broad daylight.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yeah it scares me too a bit. It’s like what kind of men are they to think it’s acceptable to say that to someone half your age. Gross
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @LorryTruck Wales sounds lovely! <3

How are you feeling about GCSEs?

I'm going to study for a driving theory test and find a part time job during the summer. So nothing fun. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nothing worse than an apple to cold to eat
  • Options
  • Options
    omg. so now it fucking rains.

The fact that it's raining from where you are confirms that my area is cursed.
  • Options
    Hopefully it doesn't rain here. I don't have a coat
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @lovemimoon it wasnt even supposed to rain. we were literally on the weather and it said it wasn't then bam. it starts pissing down

Get the app NW storm radar. It tracks the rain better than the news people
  • Options
  • Options
    will do @GreenTea thanks

You can track the rain before it hits you too and view its path
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    s8vu7fncsqnx.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I am so so exhausted lol could sleep for a week
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @LorryTruck just pretty tired and had better days. How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”