Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeey @LorryTruck How have you been??

@independent_ I'm feeling dizzy. Just started taking fluoxetine today. What about you?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @lovemimoon oh no, those first few days are the hardest but it’s worth sticking with the meds, it will make such a difference even if it takes a few weeks. I’m just tired and bit bored haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @LorryTruck it would be better if I had people to sit in the garden with, or go to the beer garden across the road, but everyone is busy haha. Football sounds like fun!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Hey what's everyone plans for today? :)
  • Options
    @LorryTruck Started fluoxetine and I'm feeling dizzy. Other than that, I'm good! What are you up to?

@independent_ Thank you! <3 Looks like the sun has been slowly boiling for the last few days. :joy:
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Hey @rainskye I have group therapy today then I'm going to sleep this drowsiness off.
    What about you??
  • Options
    @rainskye not much tbh, I’m bored though so might end up doing something idk haha. How about yourself?

@lovemimoon it’s been sooooooo hot here! It’s to be 24C here today.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @LorryTruck not much to be honest either! I'm just in the garden catching rays, I might head into town later and buy some syrups to make iced coffee !!

Hey @lovemimoon, good luck with that. I've found that group therapy really helps me, & it's nice to be in a space with other people that are going through similar things - judge free!
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooh really, it's so good! I'm not a fan of hot coffee so iced coffee is for me. What's your favourite drink? @LorryTruck
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I forgot to bring lunch to work
  • Options
    @LorryTruck I like tea too! I often have english breakfast tea and I also like herbal teas like camomile =)
  • Options
  • Options
    Coffeeeee. I need coffee
  • Options
    @LorryTruck Tea is great! Although as a kid, I never was a fan of it really.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Coffeeeee. I need coffee

Hey @GreenTea Can you get anything at work?

No 😂 it's like £7 for a sandwich
  • Options
    @LorryTruck AHAHAHAHA yes, MICROWAVES....
  • Options
    I need coffeeeeeeeeeee toooooooo
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    I meeeean... Microwaves does the job too.
  • Options
  • Options