Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I’m alright I guess. I’be not done much today went for a drink with dad but that’s about it. Just watching some rubbish TV now haha. 

How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea I’m alright I guess. I’be not done much today went for a drink with dad but that’s about it. Just watching some rubbish TV now haha. 

How are you?

I was asleep by seven. I'm awake now has had a really really graphic dream 😬
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s scary hope you manage to get back to sleep soon. Have you got work tomorrow?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s scary hope you manage to get back to sleep soon. Have you got work tomorrow?

I do have work. Not sure if I'll go in yet. Just unleashed in the hugs thread
  • Options
    @GreenTea I read it, writing it all down there can feel like a relief sometimes. 

TV gets so weird at this time of night 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @GreenTea I read it, writing it all down there can feel like a relief sometimes. 

TV gets so weird at this time of night 

Moved it to a thread because  Probably should of put it in a thread to begin with..never mind. 

Yh I don't watch much TV at the moment. I find it very hard to focus on things
  • Options
    @independent_ what you watching?
  • Options
    @GreenTea I don’t even know, apparently it’s a show called love life - all I know is it’s a show with some American woman looking for casual sex 

I’m not really watching it. Just looking at my phone lol 
  • Options
    Lol fair enough. Sounds like a shit show anyway @independent_ I just don't get a lot of today's TV. I hate how a lot of shows are you "you need to love someone".. with those Dating shows, love island etc.. creates the wrong image of a love life 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I agree I don’t like shows like love island. Whatever this is it was on straight after the news haha.
  • Options
    Fair enough. I'm waiting for the haunting of bly manor to come out Friday
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh never heard of that. Is it a film?
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh never heard of that. Is it a film?

American TV series. It's a second series. First one was the haunting of hill house
  • Options
    Wonder if I can get GP’s behind closed doors on My5 on my TV. Might look because there’s nothing on 
  • Options
    Wonder if I can get GP’s behind closed doors on My5 on my TV. Might look because there’s nothing on 

Should be able to.
    I use to watch that all the time lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh that sounds cool. 

My5 has loads of episodes of GP’s behind closed doors haha. 
  • Options
    Yh they do! Some of the cases make me so emotional
  • Options
    Yeah some are emotional definitely.

I’m watching it now haha (well I’m watching the shit ton of adverts before it actually starts lol) 
  • Options
    Adverts are annoying
  • Options
    I need to make an account with My5 so I can actually add this to my list haha. 
  • Options
    Good morning!!!

@independent_ sorry I fell asleep so didn't respond. Yh if you make an account you can save what you want to watch!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    First day with you crutches shall be fun 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I tried gps behind closed doors other day it's quite good! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @Laine it’s brilliant!! I watched 2 of them last night and had to stop myself watching more because by then it was already 2am haha 
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    The weather can't make up it's mind today...
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I ran 5k today in 33 minutes (although I did take some breaks because it was my first time). 

I'm in a seminar right now but I can't focus properly on it

Also a boy from my old hockey academy (was there the year after me) got drafted into the NHL as well - crazy! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Oh nice @Anch0r33 on both accounts! What team did he get!?
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Oh nice @Anch0r33 on both accounts! What team did he get!?
    He was drafted 148th to Washington! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Oh wow! A respectable team at that!
  • Options
    Just had the best evening