Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    I tried feet mask once. I think I liked it lol

Which one did you use?
    I was from the range
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited September 2020
    This one. I think

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea im sorry to hear your day has been so horrible :( tomorrow is a new day, hope it's better <3 

@Shaunie good question lol, tbh I don't know it depends who im talking to I either say hello, hi or hiya. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ah ok. 
    I only ever seen coconut ones.. was wondering if anyone has used different

@independent_ hey lovely. How are you?
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I have a few to choose from, I might go for the dead sea mud pack. My skin is so sensitive and I have reactive acne 😭 I'm praying that it goes well lol

I only say hiya in real life but I never type that
    @independent_ new day, same worries unfortunately. 
    Money, family member on end of life care, covid..lost goes on.

No where to talk about it so it builds and builds and builds. It is what it is I guess. Need to just win the lottery move to a small island and go off grid
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Im ok thanks @GreenTea <3 sending you big hugs 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @GreenTea I have a few to choose from, I might go for the dead sea mud pack. My skin is so sensitive and I have reactive acne 😭 I'm praying that it goes well lol

Nice range! Hopefully it goes ok? 
    Have you ever tried making your own masks?
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 what kind of mask is jt
    I've got a few here, Ima see if I can post them brb!

Ooh cool. Have you ever done one of those feet masks? I did a coconut one and my feet were insanly good looking after. Definitely worth trying if you like things like face masks etc
    I didn't even feet masks were a thing omg I'm intrigued 😄 did they feel really soft? 

Oh lord the state of my toes, they could do with some moisture 💀 I might need two of those feet masks 🤣
    Wellll @Salix_alba_2019 you was about an hour late wirh my spicy chips 😂
    Tomorrow morning will be a fun day for you 🤪
    I say hello to friends etc in an exciting way.
    Hi to people I don't know because I'd rather not talk to them at all because they will probably just laugh because I stumble over my words and can't form sentences when talking
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 what kind of mask is jt
    I've got a few here, Ima see if I can post them brb!

Ooh cool. Have you ever done one of those feet masks? I did a coconut one and my feet were insanly good looking after. Definitely worth trying if you like things like face masks etc
    I didn't even feet masks were a thing omg I'm intrigued 😄 did they feel really soft? 

Oh lord the state of my toes, they could do with some moisture 💀 I might need two of those feet masks 🤣

Yh it's like 2 little socks with the mask inside, you put them on for like 20 minutes.. (don't walk in them. I slid and fell) and then you take it off and just let your skin absorb what's left of the mask that's on your feet. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Omg the feet peeling  ones are amazing I love them 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I want a full body mask.. not that it will treat my Keratosis pilaris but worth a try. 
    Sounds lovely @GreenTea

My heels are really rough because I walk very much, weight on heels and often bare foot lol. When I used a foot mask.. my heels looked new and fresh
    Shaunie said:
    In real life how do you say hi?

i say hiya but I never type that 
    I say hi  with enthusiasm to everyone but only occasionally on the boards do I say hiya 
    My housemates TV is so loud.. she won't turn it down though
    I wish the posts would automatically update 
    There is a way I think?

@Aidan posted a link once that auto updated
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster

Drawing something special @Aidan :lol:
    You mean like how things like messages on social media works where don’t have to refresh. Just comes up.  That would be so much better
    This other mental health forum I use (it's like the mix but 18+ and it's not elefriends, it's an actual forum and live chat etc like here)
    They have an arcade section with games on  and I've been using it as a distraction and the new like tournament challenge is really creepy lol
    I just picked up the guinea pig lol. Never like picking him up cause he Poos and wees on me. But didn’t this time
    I used to use the suicide forum
    It's not a suicide forum. It's a completely independent mental health support service
    Google box is good for suggested programs ah
    Yep. I watch gogglebox and then base what I watch off what I've seen on there .

There's a new season of the haunting of hill House coming out
    @ShaunieShaunie said:
    You mean like how things like messages on social media works where don’t have to refresh. Just comes up.  That would be so much better

Yeahh