Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I’ve never been able to get into coffee though Asda do an amazing rhubarb and custard flavoured tea for anyone who drinks tea 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I’ve so finished half an assignment woops 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Moving on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Oh it’s supoort chat now anyways lol bye
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I’ve so finished half an assignment woops 

Well done! Treat yourself
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @independent_ @Liam @Millie2787
    Doing anything nice this weekend?
  • Options
  • Options
    Working as usual lol 
  • Options
    Working as usual lol 

Ahh hope it goes ok! 

Did you ever apply for that other job?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Went to make tea and ended up making 4 cups of tea. Everyone in the house wanted tea apparently lol, ordinary green tea for me lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Not much on this weekend I don’t think @GreenTea how about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    This conversation is stressing me out not because of the food but I hate arguing wish we could just move on 
  • Options
    @independent_ everyone does that even if they don’t offer there be like make one for me ... Make ya own 😂😂

@GreenTea yeah I did an just guessing I didn’t get it as haven’t heard anything 
  • Options
    Not much on this weekend I don’t think @GreenTea how about you?

Probably going to see a friend if I feel up to it. Really need the distraction at the moment
  • Options
    I am moving on now sorry @independent_
  • Options
    @GreenTea @Salix_alba_2019 @Shaunie please let’s move on arguing can upset other people and we need to be a supportive community as much as we can especially in the werid times were in don’t forgot to make use of the ignore button if you need to 

Lets just leave it here now 

nowwww what’s everyone’s favourite dog 
  • Options
    Teddy is my fav dog lol
  • Options
    Thank you @Millie2787

Today's been utterly shit. Just arghh at everything. 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 that was exactly what happened they were all like “Elle you’re making tea you can make me one too while you’re at it” lol 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy is my fav dog lol
    What type of dog is he again @Shaunie
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy is my fav dog lol
    What type of dog is he again @Shaunie
    Shih Tzu crosses bichon fries. 

The cutest dog because he’s so fluffy and curly
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @independent_ best thing to do is make a really rubbish cup of tea so when they moan you can say “make it yourself next time “

@GreenTea sorry things have been rough for you , maybe can early night and self care might help 
  • Options
    Miss my dog a lot :( sad not being able to see him
  • Options
    And I'm crying again.. 
    Just gonna say it's because I miss my dog as can't share the actual reason
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    If you could all be an animal for a day what would you be 

think I’d be a moneky so I could hand upside down 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Millie2787

Mine is a staffy
  • Options
    Jellyfish. Just Bob around the sea
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    poodle! steve was a wee cutie
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster