Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ah interesting. Guessing you like beer now lol?

I’m feeling so tired all the time so thinking of coffee. Or thinking of just eating the actual coffee. It’s like beans right? Ever eaten just the coffee?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eating coffee beans won't give you caffeine. Will just make you sick.

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    My nana eats coffee beans.. usually chocolate coated ones :lol:
    Liam said:

Doesn't give the caffeine affect though. Has to be grinded down. 
    GreenTea said:
    Can I just ask why you are posting so much shaunie?.. 

Lost the conversation I was trying to have this morning.
    I’m bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea im alright thanks how are you?

@Shaunie yeah I like it now aha, I’m really trying to cut down on coffee at the moment because I was drinking far too much of the stuff and it wasn’t exactly doing wonders for my anxiety. 

@Liam chocolate covered ones... those sound .. well.. disgusting lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    It's just overwheming sorry. Keep missing posts etc
    Hmm, not sure.. i dont like coffee :lol: i just did a wee google and read a few websites though and they suggest that you can still get the same reaction from the caffeine 
    @independent_ still frustrated haha but it's all fine 🙈
    Liam said:
    Omg I want them. Where does she get them from? @Liam
    @independent_ right?!! so disgusting but she enjoys munching on them, who am i to judge :lol:
    @independent_ still frustrated haha but it's all fine 🙈
    @GreenTe im alright thanks how are you?

@Shaunie yeah I like it now aha, I’m really trying to cut down on coffee at the moment because I was drinking far too much of the stuff and it wasn’t exactly doing wonders for my anxiety. 

@Li chocolate covered ones... those sound .. well.. disgusting lol 
    Oh yeah I was reading last night about it worsening anxiety
    Liam said:
    Hmm, not sure.. i dont like coffee :lol: i just did a wee google and read a few websites though and they suggest that you can still get the same reaction from the caffeine 

If it's granulated coffee beans yes. 
    edited September 2020
    @Shaunie Holland and barrett i think but you can get them online and i'd imagine some supermarkets sell them too. 

@GreenTea okay, i'm not sure... was just saying what tinternet said, i think nana eats them for the caffeine see because she doesnt enjoy a hot drink :tongue:

either way, i dont think id enjoy snacking on them..  i imagine they have a strong taste :lol:
    Sending hugs @GreenTea <3 

@Shaunie it depends how much of it you drink and how strong you drink it. I don’t like really strong coffee but I was drinking 5 or 6 (sometimes 7) cups of it a day and it was not helping. Wouldn’t say cutting down has massively improved things but it can’t do any harm. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I’m gunna eat them but just not before work incase I shit myself 😂 I try to aviod energy drinks before work for the same reason 😂
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello
    Omgg I’m going to get them tomorrow before work lol if I find them in Holland and Barrett! 
    EGM said:
    Hello

Heya how are you
    Hiya EGM

How are you?
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I'm doing alright. 
    I was meant to do homework today but ended up watching Lucifer instead. nvm
    I used to drink a ton of energy drinks to the point where they didn’t give me energy anymore .. haven’t had a single one since before lockdown now so quite happy with that aha.

@EGM hello!! How are you?
    @Shaunie enjoy if you find them ! :smile: but aye avoid eating before work just incase lolll
    i want a coffee now. Someone help me avoid going to make one haha 
    Thank you for being kind and caring towards  me @independent_ it's what I really need right now. Really appreciate it
    make an orange squash @independent_ :tongue:
    I predict You’ll shit yourself if you have one. 

Did that help lol

Have some water Instead. Better for hydration and your skin!