Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dooo!! Dead man's fingers is nice too. Lots of flavours! @independent_
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Just had something that I haven't had since primary school. Who remembers the Penguin Cake Bars? My dad bought some and let me have 2.
    I think I remember those....!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    ;) Well maybe don't have a night of getting super pissed again. Of course you know that I am only joking around with you but sorry if it offends you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I want chocolate but I can’t be bothered getting it 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I want chocolate but I can’t be bothered getting it 

I'll post you some cookie dough munchies

And rum
  • Options
    What 4 letter words have the letters P O U T S. Got a list of some words that I already have.

Oust
    Outside
    Pots
    Puts
    Stop
    Tops
    Tups
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 don’t be silly it’s not offending me aha I do laugh and the memory (or lack there of) is funny now!!! 
  • Options
    Ima try get hemp rum while away. Really want to try it!
  • Options
    Cheers @GreenTea <3<3<3<3 
  • Options
    Perhaps you should make a thread all about different flavours of rum.
  • Options
    Cheers @GreenTea <3<3<3<3 

You're welcome 💕💕💕💕💕 you 18 right?
  • Options
    @GreenTea ahahaha nearly ;) 
  • Options
    @GreenTea ahahaha nearly ;) 

I'll send ya a website ;) have to be 18 to order
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Hiya.
     Queen has arrived
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    What chocolate is an option tonight @independent_
  • Options
    Brought shaunie a skip. Now with the junk
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Fucking mortal
  • Options
    So I'm watching the zoo program still, and there's cute baby otters and it's really cute lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’ve got a packet of minstrels in the drawer :) 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’ve got a packet of minstrels in the drawer :) 

Go get them haha
  • Options
    And I feel like a woman. Particals through my skin. Air in my lungs. The sound of life 

wavyyy
  • Options
    I want minstrels now hahaha
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie you alright there? 🙃
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    My eyes are actually burning. Stinging. Apart from that I’m on top five 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    What you been up to today @Shaunie ? :)
  • Options
    they’re one of my favourite chocolates 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie you alright there? 🙃
    I think so. lol might be on something. Think I’m in the mind set to invent something new. B become famous How’s your
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie What do you mean you got a skip? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    they’re one of my favourite chocolates 

Haha I forget about them. Not had them in a long time!
  • Options
    Mentally put Shaunie in a skip. When I have a shower and wash away the skins. She went too. Now you can call me the queen