Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ I think you can get lemon green tea from most supermarkets, Tesco and Morrison’s definitely have it and I think Asda too not sure where else 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight ooh thank you for that I’ll have to have a look next time im in. Mum does a big order from tescos each week so might see if she’ll have a look too. We’ve been going to Aldi for any extras and mum likes the lemon and ginger tea from there (I’m not so keen on ginger but love the lemon bit aha)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ordinary tea is alright but I’m not a fan of hot drinks :lol:
  • Options
    No problem @independent_ they might do it in Aldi not sure but would be worth a look. Yeah I’m not a fan of lemon and ginger but I love lemon green tea it’s my go to most of the time

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm all packed again ready for tomorrow
  • Options
    @Starlight I really like lemon so I’ll probably like it too. I was back up to drinking 5 and 6 cups of coffee a day which is really bad and so I thought best to like stop that aha. I was only having one or 2 before lockdown but that changed lol.

@GreenTea ooh where you off to tomorrow? Another trip that’ll be fun :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ ohh wow, 6 cups is a lot!! I wouldn’t even have the effort to make that many drinks in a day aha I get lazy so just get water most of the time aha

• Options
    Going to stay with a friend because I have a selfish housemate nobody wants to be around
  • Options
    @Starlight I just used to make them whenever I went to the kitchen lol, and mum would sometimes bring them up here so I ended up just drinking so much of it.

@GreenTea oh no that’s not good hope you have a nice time at your friend’s :) 
  • Options
    Ohh lovely @independent_ aha yeah make tea instead aha

aww that sucks @GreenTea have a nice time at your friends though 

• Options
    @Starlight yeah I’ve just been trying to swap out most of the coffees for tea so I’m still having that hot drink when I want it but not always coffee lol which has to be a good thing 
  • Options
    Yep definitely a good thing!! And you get to try out new stuff @independent_ more variety aha

• Options
    @Starlight yeah definitely I love trying new things. 

I’ve just found half a toblerone in my drawer though!!!! I love Toblerone 
  • Options
    Yun yun toblerone is the best!! I really want chocolate now ahaha thanks @independent_

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Starlight aha I bought a massive toblerone before I went away, forgot to take the second half with me and then obviously forgot I had it at all until today lol. I need to go buy more chocolate now actually aha

Surprised it survived the heatwave tbh
  • Options
    @independent_ I love forgetting you have chocolate and stuff and then finding it it’s like your getting free chocolate since you forgot about it for so long aha. I’m going to order some sweets from amazing today aha. I need a haribo fix 

• Options
    @Starlight ooo I haven’t had haribos for ages. Yeah forgetting you have chocolate it’s like you’ve just got an early christmas present lol I love it.
  • Options
    I keep sneezing.its annoying
  • Options
    Ahaha it’s brilliant @independent_ talk later got to go get ready for dancing aha 

• Options
    @Starlight ooh have fun at dancing <3 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh aha there’s nothing worse than a sneezing fit!! My mum has put some very strong smelling lilies in the back bit of our living room, I may as well be allergic to the place every time I go down there I can’t stop sneezing lol 
  • Options
    Well done @Eleanor !!!
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hi, how is everyone?
  • Options
    heyy 
  • Options
    heyy 

You should try red leg rum
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @GreenTea yeah ahaha I think I should. Haven’t had rum in ages 
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah ahaha I think I should. Haven’t had rum in ages 

I got it in Asda!! 
    It's really good
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited August 2020
    I guess you will never be able to live down the Pisshead nickname now ;)@independent_
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Just had something that I haven't had since primary school. Who remembers the Penguin Cake Bars? My dad bought some and let me have 2.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 every time you say that it reminds me of that night and makes me cringe and laugh at the same time ahahaha 

@GreenTea yayy I’ll have to try it