Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It’s been warm but absolutely chucking it down with rain today here 

I have my fan on hahaha 
    So excited honestly. Been a while since going to the beach
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I need a fan. But yeah maybe air con better. Don’t the fan just move the warm air?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie stay safe <3 please reach out for support if you need it.

@GreenTea I have my fan on toooo!! It’s a lifesaver honestly idk where I’d be without my fan 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Thanks how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Samee mine is on rotation near my bed and it's bliss.. honestly love it
    Absolutely love my friends hahaha. Having the best conversations with like 3 different people
    @GreenTea I’ve got mine just set in one position.. right on me and it’s the best!!! I love when that happens with friends <3<3 

@Shaunie I’m alright thank you <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Honestly it's like the best evening tbh. My fan, my friends, chatting with you here too hahaha
    Feeling positive for once 😂😂
    Awww I’m so glad you’re feeling positive @GreenTea !!!!! <3<3 
    Awww I’m so glad you’re feeling positive @GreenTea !!!!! <3<3 

Thank you, how are you getting on?
    @GreenTea I’m alright thank you just extremely tired ahaha. Haven’t really done a whole lot today just sat watching TV lol 
    Fair enough. Maybe any early night?
    Might do that but just now is too early aha if I sleep now I’ll be awake at 4am ;) 
    Lol that's crazy. 
    I'm being picked up from the other side of the city at 8:15am lol gonna get up so early
    Oh wow that is early!! I’m hoping for a lie in tomorrow as didn’t get one at all this morning aha 
    Lie ins are the best
    They are!!! I want one so that’s why I’m trying not to go to bed too early ahahaha 
    I’mso grateful I don’t have work tomorrow 
    @Shaunie that’s great what you gonna do instead?
    They are!!! I want one so that’s why I’m trying not to go to bed too early ahahaha 

Stay up late!!
    Partyyy
    @GreenTea I don’t doubt that the second I try to go to bed I’ll wake up and not be tired anymore so I’ll probably still be up really late ahahaha.
    edited August 2020
    Trump signed the order...tiktok is being banned in 45 days 😂 and so is something called WeChat
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Awww bye bye tiktok :lol: it was fun whilst it lasted 
    It's alright we aren't American but I imagine Boris will follow suit
    I wont be sad to see it go :lol:
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Evening all!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    helloooo 
    Heyy @Liam and @Laine how are yous two?
    im good, cant stop eating oranges :lol: ive had about 6 today