Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Same! They are huge too! Beat kind
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Ah nah Gregg's chicken bake but the frozen ones as Don't have a Gregg's 😂

Also found a good way to keep my brother out of my room, it's dinner time and I'm watching 24 hours in A and E and he came in like what you doing? Ew no put me off my dinner and left 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Lol Laine!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I wonder if we’ve got any strawberries. I haven’t had strawberries for ages
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Aidan said:
    Hey Shaunie! How are you?

I had a toastie and a little tiramisu for tea :yum:
    Suicidal how are you ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I wonder if we’ve got any strawberries. I haven’t had strawberries for ages

Strawberries are great
    I'll post you some!
    Remind me to shave my legs before I go to the beach on Saturday 🙈😂😂
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:
    I still have some amazingly ripe strawberries from m&s
    MMm strawberries give them over
    Struggled to find good ones this year until I went m&s
    Tescos ones are normally nice.
    I love grapes. Strawberries are too expensive for me lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    They are the same price???? 

Lol

GreenTea said:
    They are the same price???? 

Lol

I get grapes for £1 strawberries are more expensive 
    Tescos ones are normally nice.

Tesco ones have been awful this year. 

M&S do the best.
    Damn the ones in my Tesco where amazing I find M & S very expensive.
    £2 in m&s lol..same as blueberries and raspberries and the grapes
    Damn the ones in my Tesco where amazing I find M & S very expensive.
    Same lol never see me in m&s! 
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    GreenTea said:
    Ew. Can't do takeaways. It's not healthy 🙈🙈🙈

Might not be healthy but they're good!  :p
    M&S really isn't that expensive lol it's similar to Sainsbury's pricings 😂🙈
    Aidan said:
    I always end up wanting a chinese on a tuesday... which is when all ours are closed :joy:
    Mmm, I really want one. :( 
    Sainsbury’s is expensive too in comparison to places like Asda and Tesco but yeah I’m poor lol
    II have a tesco and M & S next to each other with a Mcdonalds in between. Tescos is where ill go an maybe a Mcdonalds like once in a while but asda is the main place my family shop
    We shop everywhere. Tesco, Morrisons, Asda - you name it, we probably shop there.
    MilsyRose said:
    GreenTea said:

fave takeaway?
    M&S has the best vegan range 💕💕💕💕
    I saw this meme the other day where Tesco is the most exciting supermarket😂 it is kinda more exciting lol
    MilsyRose said:
    GreenTea said:

fave takeaway?
    You're just making me hungry now~!!! Chinese all the way. :)
    GreenTea said:
    M&S has the best vegan range 💕💕💕💕
    What is vegan food like, i don't think I could ever go vegan or vegetarian, lol
    I have some vegetarian bacon downstairs that looks like dog food but smells exactly like bacon, I'm confused~
     based on 2019