Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I like to think I'm not there yet 😂
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    😂😂😂 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I think I went crazy a long long long time ago ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    So did I 😂😂
  • Options
    @EGM are you doing the journey up here overnight then?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yep @independent_ I might get some sleep but I'm not tired at all currently
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hello everyone, who is still up?
  • Options
    @EGM ooh that’s cool. I struggle to sleep in cars personally I just find the position uncomfortable especially as a tall person ahaha.

@AnneFrypan hello I’m still up ahaha will be for a while how are you?
  • Options
    I will be up for ages still too probably, I am still not great I just had a massive rant in a ranting channel I made in mental health. e.e
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Anyone awake still? 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Anyone awake still? 
    I am
  • Options
    I am also awake. 

@independent_ I've always been able to sleep in cars. I used to sleep so I wouldn't feel travel sick and now I can sleep quite easily
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* hiya lovely I’m still awake how are you doing?
  • Options
    @EGM anyone who can comfortably sleep in a car is very very lucky!!! I don’t suffer motion sickness thankfully, but I can just never find a position which lets me sleep without absolutely killing my neck/back/shoulders/everything lol 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I always fall asleep in the car 🤣 when I was younger my parents used to drive around the block just to put me to sleep. Worked like magic 😴😆
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* hiya lovely I’m still awake how are you doing?
    Really restless.. how are you?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    @Liam my sister does that with my niece!!! A reliable way to get her to sleep is to go for a drive ahaha
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* aww sorry to hear that :( sending you lots of hugs <3 I’m alright finally feeling a bit less anxious which is good lol probably won’t be sleeping anytime soon mind
  • Options
    That's just funny @Liam

I've had many long journeys to practice my sleeping position @independent_ I can imagine it's hard for tall people
  • Options
    @EGM I’m 5’10 and not small it’s very very difficult :joy: 
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* aww sorry to hear that :( sending you lots of hugs <3 I’m alright finally feeling a bit less anxious which is good lol probably won’t be sleeping anytime soon mind
    Thank you... hope your okay and sending hugs to you.. 
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* thank you <3 how’s your day been what you been up to?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I always fall asleep in the car 🤣 when I was younger my parents used to drive around the block just to put me to sleep. Worked like magic 😴😆
    Liam that is relateable when I was younger I wouldn't sleep and that's the only way that my mum could ever do it too lol. Now I just sleep through journeys.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ahh see I’m quite wee so cars can be cosy 😆 my dads new car is horrible though and it’s soooo high, I have to jump to get into it 🤣

Really restless.. how are you?
    Sending you lots of big ol warm hugs. I know you’re hurting but maybe you’d benefit from some sleep? Or just rest your eyes 
  • Options
    MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    Liam said:
    Liam that is relateable when I was younger I wouldn't sleep and that's the only way that my mum could ever do it too lol. Now I just sleep through journeys.
    You need to get some rest! <3
  • Options
    MilsyRose said:
    Liam said:
    You need to get some rest! <3
    So do you though.
  • Options
    @Liam my dad’s car is the exact opposite it’s really really low down and I basically have to lie down to get into it which is .. fun!! And then when I get in my head’s still hittin’ the roof 
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* thank you <3 how’s your day been what you been up to?
    Not done much today I deleted my whole island on AC so I’ve been doing that... what about you?!?
  • Options
    @MilsyRose @AnneFrypan I think in an ideal world we should all be fast asleep by now :joy: 
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* I’ve done literally nothing aha just .. scrolled through my phone and battled with rubbish internet for most of it lol.