Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I’ve just followed a few football accounts 🤣 idk if any of my pals have twitter but I’m gonna ask them tomorrow. Either way I’ll annoy everyone with my life updates 🤣
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I need to go shower and wash my hair its disgusting ahaha. I don't have the motivation to though can anyone help aahaha Im hoping posting this comment will make me stick to my word ahaha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Liam ahaha did you see my astronaut one? That's the sort of weird thought that enters my head regularly. Twitter is good for that. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Starlight you should do it!!!!!! You'll feel better afterwards. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Starlight you should do it!!!!!! You'll feel better afterwards. 
    Will I though!! Ahahahah :joy::joy: Im just too lazy ahaha

• Options
    Just seen it... you’ve got a point tbf 🤣 what’s a retweet do
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Love twitter
  • Options
    Im not a massive lover of twitter to be honest, i barely use it ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight I know the feeling honestly it's really hard to find the energy sometimes. <3 I do like how my hair feels when it's clean though.

@Liam basically it takes someone elses tweet and puts it on your profile, you should try it, that's basically how I use twitter aha by retweeting things. The astronaut thing was a really random thought I had I don't think I'd be able to go to space tbh I'd spend the time panicking that I wouldn't get back and something would go wrong ahaha but that's how my brain works. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea sameee twitter is the best!
  • Options
    @independent_ I sometimes love the way clean hair feels but recently my hairs been going weird when I wash it ahaha I think im going to post on my Instagram before I decide the videos rubbish like I thought earlier and don't end up posting it ahaha

• Options
    I made some really good friends on twitter
  • Options
    @Starlight funny you say that actually mine was goning really weird when I washed it before I had it cut I just constantly had frizzy hair aha. Posting on insta sounds like a nice idea <3<3 
  • Options
    I just made it @GreenTea it’s kinda confusing lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that's nice I do have a few friends who I met from twitter too. Depending on who you follow it can be really fun.
  • Options
    Aww no @independent_ sounds horrible!! Right ive posted aha, I hadn't posted ages nearly 6 days and before that I posted almost daily for a few weeks because I had so many dance classes and dances filmed to share on my dance Insta, I barely ever post on my private "normal" insta though aha

• Options
    @Starlight aww that sounds good, glad you posted it!! I used to have insta but didn't really use it much at all aha so I just deleted it in the end lol.
  • Options
    @independent_ Instagram is my favourite!! The dance community on there is the best and I've found so many great opportunities on Instagram plus its a fun way to post my dance videos and stuff, its just good for me. Before I started my dance account on Insta I barely used it and browsed twitter and facebook more now I barely use them ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight aww that sounds amazing I love finding little communities on social media. Yeah I don't really look at facebook much at all, the thing with my FB friends is that they're all posting about their 'perfect' lives and their achievements etc which atm is getting me really down whenever I look at it because it's like why can't I be like that. So yeah I try not to look at that aha. 
  • Options
    Right, I AM going to go in the shower right now!!!! 

• Options
    @Starlight excellent!!! Good for you!! 
  • Options
    Yeah me too @independent_ all I use facebook for now is messenger, dance updates and tagging my sister in cute puppy videos and vise versa ahaha

• Options
    I love Instagram to
  • Options
    @Starlight yeah I use it for messenger but that's about it now aha, I love puppy pictures!!!!! My mum likes posting pics of our Theo on FB and her FB friends love it lol. 
  • Options
    I avoid Facebook because my mam posts embarrassing stuff !🤣
  • Options
    @Liam my mum used to post really embarrassing pics of me when I was a kid ahahaha!
  • Options
    She posted one yesterday of me asleep I was huffffffinnnn 🤣 so embarrassing 
  • Options
    @Liam oh wow, no wonder ahaa I'd be embarrassed too lol. There's been less pictures of me on my mum's FB recently because me sitting in the house doing nothing isnt very entertaining lol 
  • Options
    I'm so bored lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea same ahahaha