Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea ahaha partyyyyy ;)

It was quite good actually because it said if I ordered it before 1 o’clock I could collect it at 4. So that’s the plan for later 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    good day yall,,, i hope your day can be a good and nice day! take care and be safe ^^
    everything always goes ^^
    Heyy @joya how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    im going ^^ day by day, minute by minute,,, but, well, i think im fine, yeah, im fine hahah and you @independent_
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Full on choked on a grape
    Saw my life flash past me 
    wait a minute i need to translate this ^^
    omg are you okay???
    I'm fine hahahahaha
    Happy birthday me, choke on a grale
    its today your birthday already?? or tomorrow?
    Today lol
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Liam aww thanks aha yes loving the team work here! I think the Starbucks in the city centre is my nearest Starbucks, only one I ever go to anyways. I hope you enjoy your day in Glasgow what you getting up to? I never go to Glasgow much anymore really only very occasionally if I need to go to the Apple Store or if I’m craving a starbucks ;)
    We go to Glasgow often, it’s not far away from us and we’re just visiting family, shopping and out for a walk. I’m not a fan of the place tbf 🤣 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Currently watching BBC Ambulance on I-Player. The Liverpool one. Currently watching Series 5 Episode 5. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    GreenTea said:
    Today lol
    thats great!!!! happy birthday, love! i wish for you healthy days, happy days, memorable days and great days! i dont know you very well, but the little that i know its enough to be conscious that youre an amazing human and a stronger being! i am very proud of you and im so glad for had the pleasure of meet and talk to you! please, take care, be healthy, stay safe, keep fighting and stay strong ^^ happy birthday @GreenTea ^^
    @GreenTea oh wow that must have been scary glad you’re alright now <3

@joya I’m alright, glad to hear you’re doing fine too <3

@Liam im not a huge fan of it either lol, it’s not too far from me either I can just get one train or it’s a 40 minute drive. My sister’s going on a weekend away there with her pals soon though she loves it up there.

@Kasa2103 I love ambulance, I’ll have watched that episode I think, is there any more after that one?
    Decided I wanted to watch Episode 4 instead. A burglar tried to jump out a window to escape but failed. Badly. Severe open ankle fracture. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Kasa2103 I love ambulance, I’ll have watched that episode I think, is there any more after that one?
    After that there is only episode 6 on BBC I-Player but I think there is more on YouTube.
    I'm tired lol
    @Kasa2103 aww yeah I’ve seen all the iPlayer ones I think then. I watched a few on YouTube w while back but I always forget that I can watch TV shows on YouTube ahaha. 

Another good one if you like that sort of stuff is on All 4, I think it’s called Paramedics Britain’s lifesavers (don’t quote me on that name) but it’s about paramedics during coronavirus 
    Sounds great. Thank you.
    @Kasa2103 it’s on All 34 so it’ll have adverts in it but it’s really good 
    edited July 2020
    Just saw a part where there is a little girl who got hit by a car. She is really anxious and it is sad to watch. But I want to see if she is okay in the end.

Post edited by Dancer on
    Some of those shows are really really hard to watch yeah @Kasa2103 but I too have to watch the whole thing to find out what happens to them lol
    edited July 2020
    39 minutes into the episode.
    2 fatalities (1 Cardiac Arrest and 1 hit by train)
    Child pushed off bridge
    Burglar fell out window
    Lots of diversions
    Pregnant women not in labour but in severe pain
    A welfare check was actually done to the paramedics after the train incident.

edited July 2020
    Now there is a major accident involving a car, van and a lorry. Car flipped over and destroyed.

Please stop spoiling it lol I haven't caught up yet!
    Sorry.  :(
    It's fine I just haven't caught up yet 😣
    How’s your day going @GreenTea ?😃
    I'm literally doing nothing lol got plans tonight but nothing now
    Aww I hope yours plans tonight are goood. I love birthdays 😆