Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea it’s your birthday, you can get away with anything ;) order that Costa, have that drink - it’s your day!

Wooooo
    I should probably get up and try shower first tbh
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aha fair enough :joy: have fun and treat yourself today!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    I really need to go to the shop but I can't wear my mask 😣
    Order a face visor

No Because its still something in my face... I can't cope with things touching my head either... Hence why I cut my own hair and have for years etc..
    Missed this
     But you wear glasses right? It is literally just the same thing but falls down further and you put them on like glasses. Worth a try

It's not the same thing at all. My glasses arent over my mouth.. 

I've had glasses since I was 3..so again..it's not the same thing still.

I have an exempt card anyway so doesn't matter
    Sorry keep writing things then totally forgetting and forgetting to look at response. That’s good got card. Was just trying to help cause doesn’t touch your mouth 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Dandelion said:
    I think I’ve got a wisdom tooth coming in, but it’s so sore and I also have like a huge ulcer at the back of my mouth as well so not great but it’s fine 😂. 

I was meant to be working till 9 tonight but then they decided they didn’t actually need me so at least I get a nice break this evening. 
    Wisdom teeth are the worst😣
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Aha fair enough :joy: have fun and treat yourself today!

Thank you haha 💕💕 
    Today is a happy dau
    Whoop guesss who won most creative costume from the young carers bingo last week
    Yay well done! What costume?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @shaunie I dressed as shrek 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @shaunie I dressed as shrek 🤣
    Lol that’s cool!!
    I actually love how like so many coffee shops are on Ubereats lol
    @GreenTea I’d love that too if I could get Ubereats around here! I love coffeeee!! But I have to go into my local town 7 miles away to get a costa and my nearest Starbucks is in Glasgow 40 miles away ahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster

Thank you haha 💕💕 
    Today is a happy dau
    Awww @GreenTea happy days are the best days 😄 enjoy 🎈🎈
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Alright @GreenTea don’t rub it in 😂 we can’t get Ubereats or deliveroo for McDonald’s and places Into my town 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    😂😂 I send you one Millie 😂 pigeon delivery. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I’d love that too if I could get Ubereats around here! I love coffeeee!! But I have to go into my local town 7 miles away to get a costa and my nearest Starbucks is in Glasgow 40 miles away ahaha.
    We are off to Glasgow today 😩 I’ll grab you one😆
    Haha see team work!
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Pretty good after some nice sleep thanks just got me coffee!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I am  doing better today hope it stays that well 
    People keep ringing me to wish my happy birthday and I'm just like... 😣
    @Liam aww thanks aha yes loving the team work here! I think the Starbucks in the city centre is my nearest Starbucks, only one I ever go to anyways. I hope you enjoy your day in Glasgow what you getting up to? I never go to Glasgow much anymore really only very occasionally if I need to go to the Apple Store or if I’m craving a starbucks ;)
    Oh everyone 
    I am so nervous got group video call session today with the people that told me off before so I’m nervous don’t want to mess up again 
    will have my video on but might be too scared to speak what do I do?
    dont want to cause problems again
    Oh everyone 
    I am so nervous got group video call session today with the people that told me off before so I’m nervous don’t want to mess up again 

Maybe create a thread about it? I'm sure people will offer support
    GreenTea said:
    Oh everyone 

Maybe create a thread about it? I'm sure people will offer support
    Great minds think alike I just did!! 
    Oh everyone 
    Do what makes you feel comfortable!
    I'm in such a positive mood today.wooo
    @GreenTea yayyyyyyyy positive days are the best <3

...I just ordered a mini fridge for my room.. things I put in our kitchen fridge disappear very quickly so I’ve wanted a mini fridge since before lockdown and finally found a nice one aha
    @GreenTea yayyyyyyyy positive days are the best <3

...I just ordered a mini fridge for my room.. things I put in our kitchen fridge disappear very quickly so I’ve wanted a mini fridge since before lockdown and finally found a nice one aha

That's brilliant hahaha 
    Shaunie said:
    Oh everyone 
    Do what makes you feel comfortable!
    Ok thanks it’s at 1:50 pm -3:30 pm so a  little time yet
    @GreenTea aha yeah if I leave cans of cola in our kitchen fridge especially I go back to them the next day and they’re all but gone!! It’s so frustrating so found my solution now aha. Apparently this one can store 6 wine bottles ;) 
    @GreenTea aha yeah if I leave cans of cola in our kitchen fridge especially I go back to them the next day and they’re all but gone!! It’s so frustrating so found my solution now aha. Apparently this one can store 6 wine bottles ;) 

I'm coming over if that's the case. 😂