Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Yeah, I’ve got enough for everyone to share 😛😆
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Just had a nail casualty!! Ahaha i was doing so well growing my nails until now aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea I just remember going into chat the next day and people talking about it and thinking daaaaaaamn I missed it! You've been here longer than me haven't you?

Not sure. I had a previous account but deleted it for personal reasons
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    @Starlight thank you <3 awww im so glad to hear that it sounds fantastic!! Tomorrow will be amazing! I bet it's just nice to be back to it in person.

@Liam mate, I've been here since 2016, you'd have been 9 if I'm calculating correctly. And I started going to chats in January 2016, I'd literally just turned 13. I'm a veteran (that's very appropriate as I think I'm about to rank up to veteran aha). 
    That would have been when I was 9 as well. My birthday is in March. I joined The Mix when I was 12.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I remembered, it's definitely before April 2018. I know that because we moved over to Chatwee on my birthday in 2017, and it was definitely before that! I remember that so well!
    Oh then I would have not been around. :( I started attending group chat in May 2018.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight aha my desk doesn't even have a chair at the moment so it's my bed or nowhere aha. 

I have no real need for my desk at the moment. Made the decision to not carry on to next year of college today. Just can't do it, not in a good place at all. So no rush to get the chair back at my desk atm aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 a user I think, I think it was before she was a mod. Can't remember who was modding the actual chat but it was really funny the next day when I found out about it 
    I can still remember one time when chat stayed open for most of the night as mods could not close it and we partied. I won't say the other thing I did as I could get in trouble with @The Mix
  • Options
    @Kasa that's mental!!! Yous were both so young I feel so old now and im not even old!

@GreenTea I think I remember your old one. You're an elder here!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I am indeed haha
  • Options
    @Starlight aha my desk doesn't even have a chair at the moment so it's my bed or nowhere aha. 

I have no real need for my desk at the moment. Made the decision to not carry on to next year of college today. Just can't do it, not in a good place at all. So no rush to get the chair back at my desk atm aha
    Ohh wow! aha. As long as you made the right decision for you that's all that matters! I hope your alright, don't beat yourself up for your decision at all, you are more important than school any day!!

• Options
    urgh dunno what happened there, that's how tired I am, I meant @Kasa2103 ^ see above post idk if you can edit tags in 
  • Options
    Boreddd
  • Options
    urgh dunno what happened there, that's how tired I am, I meant @Kasa2103 ^ see above post idk if you can edit tags in 
    I don't even really get what you are talking about.
  • Options
    @Starlight thank you, I do worry I've made the wrong decision but I just can't do it atm. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Young at heart @independent_ :lol:
  • Options

• Options
    @Starlight thank you, I do worry I've made the wrong decision but I just can't do it atm. 
    Well whatever happens your mental health etc. is way more important and college will always be there is you ever want to go back to it in a few years!! Its not the end of the world there are so many different routes and pathways and its not going to hurt having a year out to focus on yourself, if anything you'll probably benefit more!! Sending all the hits <3

• Options
    oooooh exciting @GreenTea!!!!! 

• Options
    @Liam always :joy: 

@Starlight that's so true, my parents figured me out and got me talking to them which is scary but better too. It was my mum who suggested I take the time out. Thank you for the encouragement <3
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    oooooh exciting @GreenTea!!!!! 
     🎉🎉
  • Options
    You've got this @independent_!!!

• Options
    Thank you @Starlight it's something I've really needed to do I think for a while. There were people in their 50s in my college class so I realise now there's always time aha.
  • Options
    Still craving watermelon
  • Options
    i want chocolate!!
  • Options
    i want chocolate!!

My cake is chocolate
  • Options
    @GreenTea chocolate cake is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I need to decide what kind of cake I want for my birthday (I shouldn't be thinking about this it's not till the beginning of december lol) but definitely a chocolate one either way!!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Still craving watermelon
    Ohhhh WATERMELON!! Watermelon is the best!!

• Options

• Options
    my only pair of wired earphones that work in my laptop are now broken. FFS!
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Still craving watermelon
    Ohhhh WATERMELON!! Watermelon is the best!!

Watermelon isss