Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I love a party!!!!!!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea I love a party!!!!!!!! 

Sameee. It's my birthday in new Zealand. They are ahead of us 
  • Options
    @GreenTea yayyyyyy!!!! I always love that the night before my birthday thinking how it's already my birthday in some places lol. 

I thought the lobby was staying open tonight aha it was open for ages after 9.30! Shame it wasn't or we could have partied in there aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea yayyyyyy!!!! I always love that the night before my birthday thinking how it's already my birthday in some places lol. 

I thought the lobby was staying open tonight aha it was open for ages after 9.30! Shame it wasn't or we could have partied in there aha
    Lol I got a ping and was like...oo people
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah I've talked it over with my family we just want to forget it but my stupid butt won't stop thinking about if the guy is alright like I didn't even know him just want to know he's well and being treated nice lol 

I'm doing okay though just keeping busy party time it is!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    @GreenTea sorry but I defo won’t be up past midnight lol. So I’ll give you an early happy birthday now and one again tomorrow morning before I start work. 

Happy Birthday 🥳🥳 (for tomorrow) 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Aha @GreenTea I saw you in there and had to say hello!!! :) apparently there was one time a couple of years ago (when we were still using flashchat) when chat stayed open all night! I missed it, was so sad!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Laine said:
    Yeah I've talked it over with my family we just want to forget it but my stupid butt won't stop thinking about if the guy is alright like I didn't even know him just want to know he's well and being treated nice lol 

I'm doing okay though just keeping busy party time it is!
    aww @Laine at it again with her heart of gold <3 hope you're okay 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Would that have been before April 2018? @independent_
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Laine that's understandable, you helped him how you could so you're bound to be worried and want to know what happens to him. It's so hard to stop thinking about that stuff I'd be exactly the same. 

Definitely keep busy. <3
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I'm all for staying up for early hour birthday celebrations!!! 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 oh gosh that's a question, possibly, actually more than likely. I'm pretty sure @Laine was in there when it stayed open. 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    @Kasa2103 oh gosh that's a question, possibly, actually more than likely. I'm pretty sure @Laine was in there when it stayed open. 
    As a mod or just as a user?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 a user I think, I think it was before she was a mod. Can't remember who was modding the actual chat but it was really funny the next day when I found out about it 
  • Options
    How are you @Starlight?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah I was there the good old all night chat we took care of it 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    How are you @Starlight?
    Pretty good tonight thanks, how are you? <3

• Options
    I can't believe i missed it! I left at 9.30 when I thought it'd be closing!!! I wish I'd stayed now!
  • Options
    @Starlight glad to hear you're doing good <3 im not great but I'll be fine. How was dancing today??
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I remembered, it's definitely before April 2018. I know that because we moved over to Chatwee on my birthday in 2017, and it was definitely before that! I remember that so well!
  • Options
    @independent_ sending you loads of hugs lovely!! 

Dancing was so much better than I thought it would be, the worst part was walking there but once we got in it was so much fun and I'm looking forwards to tomorrow!!

• Options
    You've been here for a lonngg time Elle? @independent_ ... I thought i'd been here for long ... like March :lol:
  • Options
    @Starlight thank you <3 awww im so glad to hear that it sounds fantastic!! Tomorrow will be amazing! I bet it's just nice to be back to it in person.

@Liam mate, I've been here since 2016, you'd have been 9 if I'm calculating correctly. And I started going to chats in January 2016, I'd literally just turned 13. I'm a veteran (that's very appropriate as I think I'm about to rank up to veteran aha). 
  • Options
    Whats everyone up to? Im so bored cant work up the energy to go do what I need to do ahaha 

• Options
    I think I was around for that. I mean I was but I don't know if I was on chat. 
  • Options
    @Starlight nothing ahaha, me neither honestly im just lying in bed listening to random music on YouTube and on this thread aha. I did have a zoom call today so I've actually done something useful today unlike the past like week aha.
  • Options
    Ahh thats good @independent_ I cant even be bothered to get up and go to my bed aha sat at my desk on my laptop on socials aha

• Options
    @independent_ woow lol. Yeah I wasn’t on the internet when you joined 😆

im full of energy tonight but bored. I might make toast idk. I’m gonna stay up to let in @GreenTea ‘s bday Then go sleep😆
  • Options
    @GreenTea I just remember going into chat the next day and people talking about it and thinking daaaaaaamn I missed it! You've been here longer than me haven't you?
  • Options
    @Liam can I have some energy please?? 

And aha yeah wow that's crazy I feel so old now!!