Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    Glad you still got out on a walk @GreenTea I find walks can be such great escapes especially when your in a nice area!! Thanks 

Yesss same. But got to be in a physical state of mind to be able to do it
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m not going on my bike ride, decided to go and visit my aunt instead 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    I’m not going on my bike ride, decided to go and visit my aunt instead 

Aw sounds like a nice plan though
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    Glad you still got out on a walk @GreenTea I find walks can be such great escapes especially when your in a nice area!! Thanks 

Yesss same. But got to be in a physical state of mind to be able to do it
    Yeah! I always find making it a plan with my friend makes me more likely to go. I would never go alone unless I’m in a really good mindset which isn’t often aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Same tbh. But I realised that I don't really go out unless it's for work related things so I need to start using my free time wisely
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Same tbh. But I realised that I don't really go out unless it's for work related things so I need to start using my free time wisely
    Same at the moment aha and I don’t work or have anywhere to be so I just don’t go out aha. Been trying to make plans with a few different friends to go for walks as that’s the only reason I’ll leave the house 

• Options
    Fair enough
    It's hard to go for walks around here because it's always so busy
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Fair enough
    Awww no it gets pretty busy here when the weathers nice vos of being near the beach but there are some nice trails close by which are never really busy!! So that’s fun

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I literally sent one of my teachers a message on Teams asking her for ideas of clean TikTok songs. Do you think she will laugh or actually give me ideas? Check the discussion I just made to see why. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Fair enough
    Awww no it gets pretty busy here when the weathers nice vos of being near the beach but there are some nice trails close by which are never really busy!! So that’s fun

I miss the beach so much!
  • Options
    Anyone about?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Kasa2103 said:
    I literally sent one of my teachers a message on Teams asking her for ideas of clean TikTok songs. Do you think she will laugh or actually give me ideas? Check the discussion I just made to see why. 
    She won’t laugh!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Casaully just eating salad leaves for dinner because don't want anything else 😣😂
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Casaully just eating salad leaves for dinner because don't want anything else 😣😂
    Salad is nice on a day like this. I did end up going on my bike ride after all lol. Now we’re getting ready to have a BBQ
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Salad is nice on a day like this. I did end up going on my bike ride after all lol. Now we’re getting ready to have a BBQ

Ahhh nice. Hope you had fun and enjoy the BBQ
    Yh I didn't really want anything else
  • Options
    Just finished watching casualty 😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    It’s such a nice day here, not too hot but also not raining just the kind of weather I like ahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Was casualty any good, I watch it on and off but I haven’t seen it for a little while 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Was casualty any good, I watch it on and off but I haven’t seen it for a little while 

Yes but have to pay attention as sign language and subtitles is a key part of this episode
  • Options
    It’s such a nice day here, not too hot but also not raining just the kind of weather I like ahaha.

It's a nice day here too
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Yeah was good. I just find it kinda triggering tho for when Ben in hospital for my mental health but other than that it’s good and yesterday was about deaf
  • Options
    I really want to do a HIIT tknight
  • Options
    I really want to do a HIIT tknight
  • Options
    Why did it post twice,m 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    Boredd
  • Options

• Options
    Watching Hamilton again, except now we’re allowing ourselves to sing along 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Watching Hamilton again, except now we’re allowing ourselves to sing along 

Haha I need to do that
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    I can’t go to vitual  school tomorrow too depressed 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Evening 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.