Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Yeah the spam block is annoying ahaha.

@Starlight aha yeah, have you got a day off tomorrow? 
    Hey I’m not doing good at the moment 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Do I go for a long walk tomorrow or do I sleep
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Do I go for a long walk tomorrow or do I sleep
    Whatever you want!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    I don't know
    GreenTea said:
    I don't know
    See how you feeling tomorrow <3

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight aww that’s good that you’ve got the day off tomorrow. You need the rest <3 you doing anything or just chilling?

@GreenTea I’d choose sleep aha, but yeah I agree see how you’re feeling tomorrow <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ not sure what my plans are but I have loads of school work to do aha

We shall see
    GreenTea said:
    We shall see
    I hope what ever you do you have a good day!!

Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    We shall see

Thank you. Maybe
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    We shall see

Thank you. Maybe
    Sending more hugs your way, the postman must have lost some on the way to you!!

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Yooohooo big summer blow out 😂
    Wheeeeezing, 🤣🤣🤣
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Calling in sick tomorrow :/ so got another day off
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Does it just make you verge of crying when people are nice to you ? Or just me lol
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    We shall see

Thank you. Maybe
    Sending more hugs your way, the postman must have lost some on the way to you!!

Thank you lovely 💕 hope you are doing ok too
    I think I'm gonna do the walk tomorrow, it's 6 hours round-trip
    GreenTea said:
    Oooh have fun!! I might ask my friend to go on a long walk tomorrow ahha

Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Oooh have fun!! I might ask my friend to go on a long walk tomorrow ahha

Idk I was gonna try sleep but someone keeps setting fkrworks so might be to tired to go for a walk
    Anyone about
    Lol fml just spent awhile tidying up my room cause my whole side table feel down because both drawers was open so all just collapsed and had drinks on top. Still cleaning it all 😂 teddy was under my bed but sneaked our to see what’s happening bless him. He’s like looking at me like you okay there lol
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone about
    I Im about!! Why would I be this is my prime hour aha

Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone about

Lol hello. Doing much?
    Now he is sleeping next to my face😂 his eyes smell awful but I kinda like it. I feel like every dog has a smell that is horrible to other but because you love them so much it smells so nice 😂
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Steve has a stinky face sometimes @Shaunie 😆
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone about

Lol hello. Doing much?
    Not really, was playing snapchat games with some dance girls now just snapping a few different people that also happen to still be up aha u? 

@Liam
    Watching anything new?
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone about

Lol hello. Doing much?
    Not really, was playing snapchat games with some dance girls now just snapping a few different people that also happen to still be up aha u? 

I'm just having a breakdown. Standard Saturday night at this point tbh
    Liam said:
    Steve has a stinky face sometimes @Shaunie 😆
    Lol Liam is kinda cute right?😂
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea

Enjoying some rubbish TV this past week. Been on channel 5 watching Benefit Britain & nightmare neighbours hahahah. Nothing good on Netflix at the mo so taking a break from it 😆