Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ I didn’t say self confidence aha. Like I have confidence to go on stage and dance etc. Aha but I don’t have the confidence to do a phone call or go in public or wear some things. It’s weird ahaha I’m a strange human being. But I wouldn’t say I’m shy really just anxious aha 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just made some rocky road, me and my sister decided to rank which was the best food to eat out of the bowl once you’d finished baking we decided Rocky road and cookie dough were the best and flapjack was the worst (sorry flapjack lol) 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Dandelion said:
    Just made some rocky road, me and my sister decided to rank which was the best food to eat out of the bowl once you’d finished baking we decided Rocky road and cookie dough were the best and flapjack was the worst (sorry flapjack lol) 
    Yummy 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's so disgusting outside
    GreenTea said:
    It's so disgusting outside
    It is was going  to go for a walk can’t now 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited July 2020
    Does anyone else get the urge to put your hand in your dogs mouth when they yawn?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight that’s interesting, I’d definitely say I’m quite shy aha.

@Dandelion OMGGGGGG!!!!! I looooooove rocky road!!! Amazinggggg!!!!!

@GreenTea it is indeed, what happened to the nice (but not too hot) weather?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ idk. Doesn't bother me anymore. Hot or cold tbh
    @pandalover200 I love the rain so still went in it anyway
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_ idk. Doesn't bother me anymore. Hot or cold tbh
    @pandalover200 I love the rain so still went in it anyway
    Haha no thanks not me
    I cant stop putting my hand in teddy mouth when he yawns I’ma weirdo poor dog😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I cant stop putting my hand in teddy mouth when he yawns I’ma weirdo poor dog😂😂😂
    I don’t actually have a dog but now I’m imagining cute little dog yawns 😍
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Shouldn't really do that to a dog, they might see it as punishment for doing something
    what’s everyone up to tonight?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Probably watch grehs
    Ooh sounds great @GreenTea!! <3 
    What are your plans?
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Shouldn't really do that to a dog, they might see it as punishment for doing something
    He’s used to it😂bless him puts up with anything too gentle. Probs should stop tho ahhh but I’m 100% sure he knows it not a punishment 
    @GreenTea just relaxing really, might watch the soaps (yes im really that bored) and gonna have some chocolate aha
    @GreenTea just relaxing really, might watch the soaps (yes im really that bored) and gonna have some chocolate aha

Wooo what kind of Chocolate?
    Offended;) you don’t need to be bored to watch the soaps😂I love them
    I’ve got a zoom call with some girls I’ve been dancing with, never spoken to them before so that’ll be fun. And my mum just came back from the shop with toblerone aha 

@GreenTea I’ve either got Magic Stars or Minstrels, can’t choose :joy: 

@Shaunie ahaha I don’t normally watch them, I really do only watch them when I’m bored and there’s nothing on, not my usual type of TV aha.

@Starlight ooooh that zoom call will be great!!! I hope it goes well! I love toblerone, I haven’t had that for ages aha!
    I hope so @independent_ I’m in a group chat with them all and they all seem lovely!! And yeah I saw a yellow box with red writing on earlier and thought it was a Toblerone (spoiler: it wasn’t) It was a pub quiz game box aha I told my mum and then she bought me some ahaha

Nice. I'm watching Grey's but I need to wash my hair
    @Starlight ahahaha, aww, you must have got your hopes right up when you saw that, I would have too! For a while they used to sell those massive toblerones in the little tescos near my school and I used to buy them all the time aha! I love them but I quite often don’t have them for ages lol.

@GreenTea aha I know the feeling when you’re all relaxed and then realise you’ve gotta wash your hair before the next day! 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    A resident decided to put a potato in my drink and I didn’t realise until till a drank it 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Who’s joining group chat tonight?
    I love soaps 
    @pandalover200 I’m going into GC when it opens :) 
    Who’s joining group chat tonight?
    I might be there a little bit later on