Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
    Lol Take the door out of the room so they stuck 😂 inherent their money and then build a dream home
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ I was obsessed with it for a very long time but haven't been on it in a while since Ive been finding it hard to concentrate properly on it at the moment and I've been kinda busy aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I haven't been on it since my wife on it had twins. I literally can't cope with them 
  • Options
    Wait its 1 already????

• Options
    Yep.. I have to be up soon
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I went through a phase of playing that Sims freeplay app on my phone for ages aha.

I'm not really a gamer nowadays. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Good luck @GreenTea <3

• Options
    I recently got mario kart back on my phone
  • Options
    @Starlight aha I was just thinking that. It's almost scary how early it feels.

I'm listening to heart aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I went through a phase of playing that Sims freeplay app on my phone for ages aha.

I'm not really a gamer nowadays. 
    I got so far on sims Freeplay and finished the set of like compulsory quests and got really far and then didn't see the point in it anymore really aha

• Options
    Ohhhh Mario Kart!!! I love mario kart ahahah

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    The phone app for Mario is good
  • Options
    I loved freeplay @Starlight aha, I got quite far too then just kinda forgot about it!

OMG I remember Mario Kart on the Wii @GreenTea, me and my sister used to play that all the time!!!!! 
  • Options
    Get the app!
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    It actually is really good as well, I remember the first few days it was out and literally everyone in sixth form social room was sat playing it aha

• Options
    I'm really trying to avoid tiktok and this is really not helping 😣😣😣
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    It actually is really good as well, I remember the first few days it was out and literally everyone in sixth form social room was sat playing it aha

I get it for a bit. Then delete it for ages .then get it again etc
  • Options
    Did anyone else have that Wii fit thing with the board which you stood on and did exercises?? Lol 
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello everyone. Mario kart is good
  • Options
    Oh, didn’t know sorry 😕
  • Options
    Did anyone else have that Wii fit thing with the board which you stood on and did exercises?? Lol 
    Yes and still do. Idk if it still works
  • Options
    @EGM heyy!!! Aha yeah we've still got the board somewhere but my sister took the Wii to her house ages ago aha. 

I remember there was an app for jogging and in order for it to know you were jogging it judged it based on the movement of the remote...I worked out that I could shake the remote up and down while sitting or lying down and it'd think I was jogging!!
  • Options
    Yeah @independent_ I still sometimes burst out the board and go for a cycle with my doggos ahaha

• Options
    @independent_ That's how I play just dance haha
  • Options

Yep I was obsessive

No it's fine @Liam aha I just spend hours comparing myself to people on there and then get upset about my body not being good enough
  • Options
    @Starlight my sister stole our Wii when she moved out so I can't go on it anymore ahaha, I wonder how many days it'd say since my last session on it (it always used to tell you when it started up if I remember correctly). 

@EGM ahaha it was really funny I could brag about how much jogging I'd done when all I'd done really was lay on the couch!

@GreenTea I used to try not to do the body test things too often I didn't like those. 
  • Options
    Ah sorry @GreenTea won’t post anymore tiktoks 😄
  • Options
    @independent_ when it would tell your your fitness age and being a 12 year old that danced 10 hours a week and did athletics nearly everyday I always got between 30 and 50. I still don't know how that happened ahahah