Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    I got told today that I’ve very hard to dislike. Made my day 😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Ahaha @Liam, you're not broken, either that or we're both broken because same!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @independent_ we’re different in Scotland 🤣 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Stupidly joined a call on discord and there's do many people
  • Options
    @Liam ahahaha us Scots just have to be different ;) 

@GreenTea oh no I hate when that happens, can you leave it discreetly?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Must learn to speak up.. must learn to disagree and say no 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Stupidly joined a call on discord and there's do many people
    Thats why I deleted Discord off my phone got into way to many uncomfortable situations I didn't know how to get out of cos I felt rude leaving aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    What’s discord ? Sounds awful 🤣
  • Options
    I've muted myself and just listening and typing in the voice chat text channel. I should of just Said no lol. 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    What’s discord ? Sounds awful 🤣

It's a platform for gamers but gets used for lots of other things.
    It's like servers etc. I'm in like 30. I keep getting invitations to people servers
  • Options
    @Liam it's a thing with like chat servers on it, there's thousands of different ones for different topics. Within those you can also have group voice and video chats. 
  • Options
    Discord is only a nightmare to me because im not really a fan of social interaction ahaha

• Options
    I love a lot of the people I have met. I'm in a brilliant over 18s server. It's not dirty or anything. It's just adults bitching about being adults. It's like a perfect place
  • Options
    I only have a couple of discord servers aha, I don't really do group calls unless I can like mute myself / turn off the camera / easily leave aha. 
  • Options
    I'm in one server were we just play games like cards against humanity and uno lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea that sounds amazing!!! 
  • Options
    I'm in all sorts, female only, one for Sims 4, random ones really lol
  • Options
    Doesn’t sound like my kinda thing 🤣
  • Options
    I was in a few servers for a while but then ended up deleting the app on my phone and haven't been on it since March I think. Dont really miss it. Im a really socially awkward person and talking to strangers online can make me really anxious aha. On here its somehow different though aha

• Options
    It's a. Absolute nightmare tbh but I can't say no to people
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Sims 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Sims 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I love sims 4. I was a bitch tho and moved in with a random family and then killed them off so I got all their money
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    That’s amazing but my nostrils are definitely working together 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    And don't trust nancey landgraab.
    She's a husband stealer and robs your house
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Sims 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I love sims 4. I was a bitch tho and moved in with a random family and then killed them off so I got all their money
    I live for the sims aha, not sure if its because Sims is my last name but its my life aha. When my mum said she was going to buy me a laptop she researched if it would be able to run the sims 4 before she bought it hahaha And about the money thing and killing sims im pretty sure we all do it ahaha

• Options
    Lolol I see a lot of people kill of Nancy and her family because they are millionaires on Sims
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Lolol I see a lot of people kill of Nancy and her family because they are millionaires on Sims
    I like to make a sim and get them to get in a relationship with Geoffrey and get him to divorce Nancy and then kill him off anyways just for the fun of it ahaha 

• Options
    My sister was (idk she might still be) obsessed with the Sims 4! 
  • Options
    Sims characters are too sweet to kill off. I can’t believe you people 🤣 I wouldn’t sleep at night knowing I purposely killed a sims character