Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Did you know we only breath out of one nostril at a time? It’s true

*everyone now looks like they’re sniffing their hand*
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Goodnight @GreenTea <3 

@Shaunie I'm going to pretend I didn't just try that!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Goodnight @GreenTea sleep well, have a good day tomorrow!! <3<3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    is that actually true?
    Goodnight @GreenTea <3 

@Shaunie I'm going to pretend I didn't just try that!
    I think it’s true I can’t work it out 😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Starlight
    Thank you. I can wish for a good day but with how this week is going, I don't hold much hope!
    Shaunie said:
    Did you know we only breath out of one nostril at a time? It’s true

*everyone now looks like they’re sniffing their hand*
    I remember being told this in school when I was a bit younger aha

OMG it is true! Earlier I was breathing out of my right. Now it’s my left. Apperently they take in turns😂
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight
    Thank you. I can wish for a good day but with how this week is going, I don't hold much hope!
    Well I'll wish and hope for you! <3

i think i breathe through both
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    hiya @Millie2787!! How are you?

I’m getting tired now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I’m getting tired now 
    I don't blame you! You need sleep aha

Just paid for a phone so back to no money again 😂
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    you need sleeeeeeeep!!!!!!!! @Millie2787 I hope you sleep better tonight!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Sod sleeping. Literally like tired but can't stop needing to move.
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Awww, I feel you. The front of my head hurts but makes me feel like i need to run around and the back of my head hurts like i need to lie down so no matter what I do my head hurts. Got a lovely headache now behind my eyes aha. Hope you sleep soon though it will make your day better tomorrow!!

edited July 2020
    Should be getting the iPhone XR in the post soon. 😶i should save money but oh well. Not like got much to save
    I need to sleep I’ve got work to Moore afternoon but I’ve just been up doing this with my watercolour pencils 

I need to sleep I’ve got work to Moore afternoon but I’ve just been up doing this with my watercolour pencils 

Looks lovely! 
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Awww, I feel you. The front of my head hurts but makes me feel like i need to run around and the back of my head hurts like i need to lie down so no matter what I do my head hurts. Got a lovely headache now behind my eyes aha. Hope you sleep soon though it will make your day better tomorrow!!
    Up at 6 for work again
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Up at 6 for work again
    You really need to sleep!! You're not going to be able to get away with running on barely any sleep for much longer! You need to look out for yourself and get to sleep!! <3<3

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Omg my nostrils do take it in turns to exhale thats amazing 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Up at 6 for work again
    You really need to sleep!! You're not going to be able to get away with running on barely any sleep for much longer! You need to look out for yourself and get to sleep!! <3<3

I'll be alright. Maybe collapsing Is what I need
    Laine said:
    Omg my nostrils do take it in turns to exhale thats amazing 😂
    Ikr how have we only just found this out 😂
    How are you @Laine
    I must be broken cause air is coming out of both my nostrils 🤣
    Liam said:
    I must be broken cause air is coming out of both my nostrils 🤣
    You must not be checking it right 😂
    I only ever breathe out my right one. My left one just does nothing.