Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I need sleeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!
    Me toooo!!! Otto agrees too ahaha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Aha @Starlight, my mum started hoovering at 9am this morning so I lost needed sleep ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Awww no @independent_ !!! That’s terrible!! The builders came quite early this morning so that was annoying but I was already awake from otto scratching on my door for 10 minutes aha 

• Options
    @Starlight she was literally hoovering right outside my door...I was like whyyyyyyy! My parents are both early risers though so it’s like they quite often do that aha. Are the builders still outside your window?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so mad
  • Options
    @GreenTea what’s happened?
  • Options
    Awwww @independent_ that sucks!! And yeah they’re still outside my window and I still can’t open my window!! One of them also saw me in my onesie earlier when I went into the kitchen and he was climbing down a ladder next to the window ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight oh nooo!! I’d hate that aha, that said though people go to the shops in their onesies around here (I’ve never done that but seen lots of people) so I guess it wouldn’t be an uncommon sight for builders around here :joy:
  • Options
    :joy: that’s funny ahaha @independent_ just annoying, feels like my privacy is being invaded and they have made a mess of our back yard and windows urgh!! They were even working for a whole week!!

• Options
    @Starlight I know what you mean, I hate having people outside the windows too it’s part of the reason why I got blackout blinds a while ago (also because I didn’t want to be woken at 4am by the light in the summer ahaha). I like privacy a lot. That’s terrible about your yard, I hope they like at least try to tidy it up before they go away for good.
  • Options
    I doubt it @independent_ they were supposed to clean the windows on the front off our house last month and never did! My mums absolutely fuming! We don’t benefit what so ever in fact it’s the opposite ahaha 

• Options
    @GreenTea what’s happened?

Just been turned down again in terms of receiving help and support
  • Options
    Oh no @GreenTea that’s the worst!! Sending hugs!! Hope your alright <3

• Options
    Thank you. Just bad news after bad news tbh
  • Options
     Does a sleepy puppy make you feel any better? Aha. Sending massive hugs <3<3

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    God all of you complaining your tired ;) 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no that’s horrible :( hugs <3 

@Millie2787 you must be shattered on one hour of sleep!!!!!! Out of everyone I’m the one who shouldn’t be complaining aha.
  • Options
    IM SUPER HUMAN 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Think I’m gonna take a break . See yall soon 
  • Options
    Finally home
  • Options
    Aww bet you’re glad to be home @GreenTea, any plans for this afternoon?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Saw the cutest ever cat on my way home from school. I had gotten off the bus and I was walking down the road so I could get home.

There was a cute cat curled up by a car and I just said quietly "Hello little one." I then took my bag off my back and crouched down to its height. It put its front paws on me to show that it trusted me and then it gave me a little kitty kiss and purred at me. So cute! <3<3

Then I had to go back home. Sadly I didn't get a photo of the cat as someone was coming past just as I was about to get the photo so the cat got scared and ran away. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Awww that is so cute @Kasa2103 <3:smile:

• Options
    I'm really ti
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Kasa2103 said:
    Saw the cutest ever cat on my way home from school. I had gotten off the bus and I was walking down the road so I could get home.

There was a cute cat curled up by a car and I just said quietly "Hello little one." I then took my bag off my back and crouched down to its height. It put its front paws on me to show that it trusted me and then it gave me a little kitty kiss and purred at me. So cute! <3<3

Then I had to go back home. Sadly I didn't get a photo of the cat as someone was coming past just as I was about to get the photo so the cat got scared and ran away. 
    Cuteee! 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'm really ti
    Tired. Why does it keep cutting words off
  • Options
    @GreenTea mine does that too with the words it’s really annoying, only happens on my phone aha.

My mum has persuaded me to go for a walk on the beach with her after dinner. It’s actually sunny here again so will be nice there hopefully 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Trying to train teddy😅 idk if its getting somewhere or not😂 keep walking out the door. Few steps and he pulls so go back in. Barely go anywhere😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea mine does that too with the words it’s really annoying, only happens on my phone aha.

My mum has persuaded me to go for a walk on the beach with her after dinner. It’s actually sunny here again so will be nice there hopefully 

Sound like a nice time for a walk