Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @independent_ Yeah I was lucky as my school starts at 8:45 and my cycle was only 15 mins. I was kinda pushing it waking up that late 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @EGM that’s very random. I hate the ones where you’re sleeping in the dream and it’s like a dream within a dream.

I once had a dream that I dreamt I was pregnant. A dream within a dream.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hmm
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    OMG @independent_ did you wake up confused ? 
    My school was a 40 minute bus ride away so I could never wake up that late. I wish! College was even worse I had to get the bus at 7.40 when I started at 9am because the next bus wasn’t for another hour!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ Yeah it was very random. It's strange because it feels like you've woken up but you are still in the dream. I find it pretty cool when things in real life impact the dream though
    I already felt sick.. and then read about people shitting themselves.. I feel worse. 
    I was very confused @Liam, I’d already woken up in the dream and established I wasn’t pregnant and that was a dream and then I really woke up and was like wtf.
    edited June 2020
    That is so cool. A dream inside of a dream. I hope I dream of that tonight. Hopefully not me being pregnant 🤣. Maybe me dreaming of me being at a football game lol 

hope you’re okay @GreenTea I feel a bit poorly tonight too
    I have to be up a 6am for work lol yh right
    @GreenTea oh no, feeling sick is the worst, I hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep.

@EGM it’s cool but it’s also not, when the not so good things in life affect your dreams it makes them not so great. I do find it fascinating to google the meanings of some of my dreams though haha.
    I think I might ask the mix to edit the original post with some rules of the thread 😂
    What rules are ye thinking ? 🙂
    @Liam I’d be a little concerned if you dreamt you were pregnant ;) I went through a phase a few months ago of constantly dreaming that I was pregnant or about babies and was very concerned it meant I actually was haha.
    No making people feel ill 😂😂😂
    Nah on serious note, just about keeping it positive and conversations clean and appropriate. General chat kinda vibes
    @GreenTea it could be like the hugs thread with a few points to keep in mind in the first post.
    @GreenTea it could be like the hugs thread with a few points to keep in mind in the first post.

Exactly!
    @independent_ I've never actually googled the meaning of any of my dreams but maybe I will in the future. 
    Yeah sometimes it isn't great but I've had some really interesting dreams where sounds impact my dream. 
    This one time I was on a school residential trip and in my dream I was in a restaurant. Someone came into the kitchen and told me there was someone at the door for me. In the dream I went to the door and came back saying no there isn't. They said yes there is and that's when I woke up to one of my teachers knocking on the door. 
    @EGM ooh spooky! I’ve never heard of that but that is pretty cool.

I think the site I used with all the dream meanings was called Dream Moods. I wonder if it’s still a thing. I should google the dreams of the men chasing me. I wonder about that one.

Interesting ... I need to find the lobsters in my life and get rid of them out of my social circle 😂
    @Liam hahaha! Imagine if we could actually have animals in our social circles! I mean like I was mostly thinking cats and dogs but lobsters could be interesting ;) 

Ok I’m way too wide awake considering that it’s after 1am and I’m always tired in the day. How does that work.
    I think I need to stop drinking coffee at 10pm.
    I think you do too @independent_ . I’m exhausted but it’s just too hot 😖
    I had a coffee right after chat at like 9.40-10pm @Liam, I mean I think it’s just my body clock now. I’m not even tired. I’ll probably be tired at like 3 or even 4 - maybe staying up till 5 the other night was indeed my worst decision ever.
    I'm not really tired either but probably should go to bed soon. It is just my body clock messed up now
    Ahh. I left chat early because was feeling poorly and I fell asleep but woke up and now can’t get comfortable. I couldn’t stay awake until 5😳😬
    @EGM I should too, my phone is on 27%, although it has lasted over 12 hours haha so I guess I can’t really use that.

One of my favourite songs is playing on the radio now Give me Everything by Pitbull. 
    @Liam normally I can’t either but I got caught up in the recommended section of YouTube. I can’t get comfy either. It’s too hot.
    @independent_ Ha, impressive. I'm on my laptop and it's plugged in so yeah. I haven't even made it upstairs yet.