Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @EGM glad to hear it! If you need help with anything in terms of using the boards. Do let's us know and we can help you out :)
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    @Liam you're trailblazer now! 😭😂
    Him awake now? Haha no 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Aww goodbye helpling hand 
    👋👋
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Idk what trailblazer means but cool 🤣
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @EGM I’m glad you like it here! I’ve been here a long time now it’s amazing!

@Laine haha my partner always goes to bed at like 10. He’s on a much better schedule than me.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Liam I still wonder is helpling is a typo or an actual thing. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

• Options
    @independent_ idk I googled helpling hand incase it was a thing and I just missed the joke but a cleaning service came up so 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣
  • Options
    I believe it's a typo. I just checked the original draft and it said helping. I'll flag it tomorrow with the mods
  • Options
    @Liam ahahaha a cleaning service!
  • Options
    @GreenTea I thought it said helping in the post Mike put up about it the other day aha. Guessed it was a typo but was pretty funny aha.
  • Options
    Cleaning service 😂 yeah @independent_ his sleeping schedule better than mine even at his he's sound asleep and I'm just sat on his sofa scrolling through phone 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    It is funny haha. It might not get changed till mike is back unless one of the other mods can fix it
  • Options
    I don’t have a partner but Steve has a pretty solid sleeping pattern. 8pm - 9am roughly. Lucky guy
  • Options
    The name Steve just reminds me of the Christmas elf that visits my family home and leaves PJs on our beds on on Christmas Eve. 😂
  • Options
    @Laine mine does that too hahaha then he wakes up at like 8 which then means I always end up waking up at 8 too and then trying to get back to sleep haha.

@GreenTea I think he said he was dealing with feedback when he gets back. I hope he’s having a nice holiday!
  • Options
    @Liam bloody hell I wish I slept that much ;) haha.
  • Options
    Nice one Steve! Same @independent_ he gets cereal and I go back to sleep 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I share a room with my sister and she's been waking up far too early. The other day it was 6:40. Sometimes I wake up but I can always go back to sleep again. Usually I can remember my dreams better if I wake up, which is cool.
  • Options
    @Laine mine sometimes gets a coffee and plays games on his computer haha.
  • Options
    @EGM oh my gosh that’s really early! It’s been months since I’ve even seen that time (that’s unless I haven’t been to bed, which has happened a few times haha).

I’ve been having such weird dreams lately.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    You've not been promoted to settling in ah. It says " now your posts won't be checked by the spam filter " not sure how true that is. My posts are still getting spam checked and can't put too many post at once aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Same. Idk if it was last night or night before I dreamt I was stuck in a lobster tank with some lobsters and they weren’t very nice 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    I keep having proper weird dreams. Three dreams have been similar of a mod telling me they have just shat themselves and im jusy like right okay. One was in the group chat i read it and then was where introduced themselves a mod and just said they was sick. Proper weird haha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Liam I had a dream that the police called me on my mobile to tell me that one of my sockets had been found with drugs in the pocket. I’ve never touched drugs.

I also had a dream that a group of huge men were chasing me through a hotel. One of them caught me and ... well that had an interesting ending.

Lockdown dreams are weird as hell.
  • Options
    @independent_ It is a bit ridiculous. Even normally I don't see that sort of time. Usually for school I'm up at 8.
  • Options
    @Shaunie those dreams are weird but actually funny haha.

@EGM you woke up at 8 for school? When I was at school I had to wake up about 6.30.
  • Options
    Omg @Shaunie 🤣🤣 

@independent_ they sound scary 😳😳 mine are usually completely crackers and make no sense 🤣
  • Options
    @Liam the police one was actually scarier than the one with the men. I woke up as soon as the police said the word drugs. So I never found out what happened haha.
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night about being in some sort of lab or something. I had to stop some evil people from releasing a rocket in the air. I managed to release something in the lab, which caused them to run out. Then I went to sleep in my dream and a while later woke up, went back to the lab and my friends were asking for a MacDonalds. I looked at my watch and realised I was late for a cycle ride with my friend (that was happening in the afternoon in real life). That's when I woke up in real life in a bit of a panic. So weird