Home Group Chat Announcements
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

If you can't get into chat tonight...

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,620 Boards Champion
edited May 29 in Group Chat Announcements
"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
independent_

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,270 The Mix Elder
    Thank you 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 196 Trailblazer
    i couldnt even get on the forum until now ahh
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,159 Part of The Furniture
    Even my drunk self found this @Aidan, I couldn’t get in at first either. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,620 Boards Champion
    Yeah the links page wasn't working, did everyone else get the octopus of doom? :lol:
    Octopus?
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Didn't see any Octopus.  I just directly got into Chatwee through the link.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,620 Boards Champion
    Anyone who tried to enter chat with the links on this page:
    http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

Did you get in without a problem, or did you see a big octopus and a '404'?
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,159 Part of The Furniture
    My apologies, @Aidan. I’ve never been in a chat drunk before ;)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 196 Trailblazer
    yeah i got the octopus, i couldn't get on this or the chat.
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,906 Community Manager
    Naked Gun Panic GIF

Sorry about this folks! We'll take a look today, and failing that the direct link @Aidan posted will work. The shortcut for that is bit.ly/GroupChatDirect which might be easier to remember. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    independent_