Home Introduce Yourself
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hi

FuriFuri Posts: 2 Newbie
hi, i just joined. Im social awkward so go easy on me :'( :3

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,262 Master Poster
    Hi @Furi, welcome to the mix. Don’t worry I’m socially awkward too ;) this is a fab community of peoplewho are always willing to support you or just here for a chat! It’s great to have you here.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,612 Community Manager
    Welcome to the community, @Furi! You're not the only socially awkward person in this place - I think a lot of us folks are naturally a bit like that, which is why we spend a lot of time online. ;)

Is your username a reference to the video game?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    Furi
  • FuriFuri Posts: 2 Newbie
    @Mike Thanks. Yes , I was obsessed with that soundtrack at one point. I remember using as my discord name and so its stuck ever since! :astonished:
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,092 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,612 Community Manager
    Furi said:
    @Mike Thanks. Yes , I was obsessed with that soundtrack at one point. I remember using as my discord name and so its stuck ever since! :astonished:
    Nice @Furi! I think it's the only soundtrack I own of a game I've never actually played. It's amazing.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,260 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mike said:
    Welcome to the community, @Furi! You're not the only socially awkward person in this place - I think a lot of us folks are naturally a bit like that, which is why we spend a lot of time online. ;)

Literally^

Welcome!hope enjoy it here!