Home Introduce Yourself
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi

d_a_n_00d_a_n_00 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi everyone I’m new here My name is Daniel

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,979 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome to the mix :)

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

d_a_n_00
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator
    Hi @d_a_n_00

welcome to the boards! I hope you find them useful 
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,279 Master Poster
    Welcome to the boards @d_a_n_00 :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • BenMaBenMa Posts: 66 Boards Initiate
    Welcome Daniel!
    Children, after all, are not just adults-in-the-making. They are people whose current needs and rights and experiences must be taken seriously. – Alfie Kohn
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 892 Super Moderator
    Hey Daniel,

Welcome to The Mix, great to have you here :smile:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,097 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,283 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome daniel!