Home Coronavirus/COVID-19
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Who Has Been Better At Controlling COVID-19

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,878 Part of The Furniture
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.

Who Has Been Better At Controlling COVID-19 6 votes

Bojo
0%
Donald Duck
33%
Past UserDancer 2 votes
Donald Trump
0%
Your mum
16%
Laine 1 vote
They are all rubbish
50%
independent_Tee AGreenTea 3 votes

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,252 Master Poster
    They are all rubbish
    All rubbish to me lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,878 Part of The Furniture
    Donald Duck
    All rubbish to me lol.
    Lol 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    independent_
    Donald Duck
    Aidan said:
    Donald Duck has been controlling it with his 5G antennas this whole time
    Haha exactly. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Donald Duck
    Aidan said:
    The good-ish news is we should learn from our responses (at least I'd like to think we will :tongue: )and be better prepared for the next pandemic in 10-20 years' time!
    Not another one! This one has been shitty enough dude.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

independent_Past User
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,252 Master Poster
    They are all rubbish
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aidan said:
    The good-ish news is we should learn from our responses (at least I'd like to think we will :tongue: )and be better prepared for the next pandemic in 10-20 years' time!
    Agreed @Kasa2103 as if we need another one of these ;) wonder what it’ll be next time.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Past User
    Donald Duck
    What the heck is Marburg?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Donald Duck
    Kasa2103 said:
    Aidan said:
    Agreed @Kasa2103 as if we need another one of these ;) wonder what it’ll be next time.
    Cheese Touch?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰