Home Fix The Mix

Help test a new version of an app!

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 550 Community Manager

In response to where the world is at right now, we have brought forward the re-development of an app, and we need your help to test where we have got to with it. Right now, we are looking for people with Android devices, though we will soon also need people with Apple devices.

If you are interested in taking part, let us know and we will be in touch. Equally any questions, we will try to answer them :3
"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
EleanorGreenTea

Comments

• EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,795 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ I can do it :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,835 An Original Mixlorian
    I have just apple devices. But would there still be a website aswell? I would rather stick with the website not cause better just cause used to it. Like i was on elefriends for ages til i realised there was an app but didnt want it cause dk not used to it and if i still was using it i wouldnt still use the app. Dk why tho cause idm change normally ah. 
    Ah sorry that sounds like im saying its a bad idea - not at all. More people would like the app jus wondering if still be on website too? 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,075 An Original Mixlorian
    I'd like to be involved. I have an android phone 

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• Ed_Ed_ Posts: 550 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hey @GreenTea & @Eleanor - thanks so much for offering to help out :) We will have things ready to go by the end of the week, so will DM you the details.

@Shaunie - would you be interested in the test when there iOS version will be ready? In terms of your other question, we aren't getting rid of the website, the app is more designed to help people who are looking to find organisations locally in there area.
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
    Eleanor
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,835 An Original Mixlorian
    Oooh okay. & yeah I'd help test it