Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New members, come on in!

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey! If you're new to The Mix, it's a cool idea to introduce yourself to everyone :)

It doesn't have to be detailed at all, but it's nice for everyone to know you're here!

We've noticed that quite a few new people have joined, so I'd like to personally welcome you all in this post too =)

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey, I joined about a week ago now and have found so much support and help already and I'm so glad I signed up!! It really does feel like a little online community and everyone is so nice and welcoming!! 

I live in a little seaside town and my favorite things to do include, dancing, performing, acting, meeting up with friends, taking my dogs for walks, and eating lots of yummy food!! I'm currently in year 12 at sixth form and am studying maths, further maths and double drama, and I hope to go on to study at dance college down south/London after year 13 to achieve a degree in dance and then go on to become a dancer/performer. I love all things rainbow and colourful, and like to surround myself with positive people! 

Thanks for welcoming me into this fabulous community I cant wait to get to know you all a little better as well!  <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *