Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Stuff

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Does stuff effect ur whole life
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :) It can, but it doesn't have to - what's up?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there Ellie, If we are going through difficulties it can affect our lives sometimes, but talking and other methods can help to improve this . Do you want to talk more about things that may be troubling you?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    When I'm in hh, I think everyday is one whole day, and I think there's a huge shadow following me, coz of the post traumatic stress disorder. To control myself, I take sertaline, wat does it do? I get no panic attacks no more. When I went though stuff, I had no notification that anything had ended so I think of going on FB and msging them, Im sad 😢
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Wish i .....
    Crazy mad insane