Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wat would you rather be

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
2010 was a busy yr, with the sexual assaults, mental abuse and police investigation for 2yrs  they abused me too. 
I can't live with this would I feel better if I was in a box. I ain't told any1 the second part
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020
    Hey Ellie, 

How are you doing at the moment?  <3

You went through a lot in 2010 - and from the sounds of it, you are still feeling it, which is totally understandable. Living through sexual assaults and the police investigations that follow is not easy. It takes incredible strength and courage and the toll of those investigations are often not talked about.

You may not feel it, but the simple act of reaching out for help here shows your incredible strength. You are not alone, we hear you!

I can't live with this would I feel better if I was in a box. I ain't told any1 the second part

I know the world can feel overwhelming sometimes, especially when you have experienced some of the worst it has to offer. I'm glad you shared this with us here, especially as you haven't told anyone before. We are here for you.  

It sounds like you could be experiencing thoughts about wanting to end your life? If you don't feel safe right now there are some great places you can reach out to talk about it:
    • Samaritans by calling 116 123 
    • The Mix's Crisis Messenger by texting 'THEMIX' to 85258
    • Or if you feel like you are in immediate danger you can call emergency services on 999 

This is hard, we know. You are doing great. Keep going.  <3

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    Do police care about ur emotions, during the time tht they're torturing u
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I don't know how to manage my thought process
    Crazy mad insane