Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Coronavirus Parody Songs Have You Heard?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Coronavirus is affecting basically almost the entire world at the moment and that means that everyone is fed up of lockdown/quarantine and a lot of the many restrictions that have been put into place recently. Oh and the news as well.

When people want to protest about something they might make posters, go on strike, do marches or even make song parodies for the internet. Song parodies are songs that have had the lyrics changed either to represent an important message or to show how someone is feeling.

What song parodies to do with coronavirus have you heard? Comment down below to say what you have heard recently. I have heard a rapidly increasing list of songs:

One Day More (Les Miserables)
Quaranqueen- Dancing Queen (ABBA)
Hello  (Adele)
Coronavirus Rapsody- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Staying Inside- Staying Alive (Bee Gees)
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Definitely ‘Ghost Town’ by The Specials 
    also, ‘it’s the end of the world’ by REM
    and ‘This year’ by The Mountain Goats

:) you could make a playlist on YouTube and share it with us if you want to  
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    One for our resident ABBA fan - @Kasa2103

https://youtu.be/iukYJN5Odqw
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Yes @Ed_ You are awesome!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous