Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help

ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
Pls help i need someone to talk to
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Hey ,

Is everything okay ?

don’t forget you can also text SHOUT to 85258 if you really need someone to talk to <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,557 Skive's The Limit
    Here if you wanna talk <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heya, 

I'm around too if you want to talk.

We are here for you
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Here if you need someone to talk to 💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    I hope you’re ok, around if you need a chat :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Heyyyy it's not too late to share, what's going on for you?

Salix
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hello, we are all here for you. 

How are you feeling today @ThePigeons? :heart:
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I was panicking because I'm stuck, lost, not having answers. Not knowing if I can go to uni again stresses me out. 
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    edited April 2020
    Hey @ThePigeons

Sending you hugs. Why don't you know if you can go to uni again? Is it because of the coronavirus?

We are always here to support you <3
  • Options
    @Han93 Because I need therapy before I can go. I just found out that it will start in the next two weeks, which I'm glad about. But it will be over videocall and I have no privacy whatsoever in my house. I don't know how to do that.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey, 

Sending lots of hugs and just wanted to let you know we are here for you and care about you :heart:

How are you today? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Stephanie thankyou <3
    today was okay, i just layed in the sun all day with my headphones on
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,056 Boards Guru
    We're here for you @ThePigeons, it can be really tough not having privacy in your home for your therapy sessions, having a space where you feel comfortable can be really important.

How are things at home? Do you feel you can talk to those you're living with about having a bit of privacy during those sessions? 

Glad to hear you we're feeling okay yesterday, the sunny weather has been so nice <3 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Aife when I tell them I'm going to call and close my door they still just walk in. I don't want to tell them it's for therapy because I'm afraid they will listen in.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,557 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2020
    Heyy! I totally understand the lack of privacy stuff. I would much rather my counselling was on the phone but ive had to do it through texts and even then i dont get mych privacy. The whole 50 mins my sister will come in and be like oh who are you texting and im just like na no one just scrolling through facebook. Its just like i want my own stuff that you dont need to know every single thing. Ive never had the confidence to ask them to leave me alone while have a call as id be scared they listen to.  And because feel they would judge. BitProbably a lot more understanding then my brains makes them out. But still scared. But maybe you have the confidence to ask them? You could ask them to stay downstairs or something? If not is there an option to do it by text message? Good that you have a time for when youll start it!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie wow that must be very annyoing if she keeps asking what you're doing. When I say that I'm busy they kind of react angrily. They think I'm being grumpy or something idk. Some of my family works upstairs and some downstairs. I don't think they will do it over text but maybe they understand and just use regular calling, then I can go sit in the car. It's really stressing me out that they can call anytime haha
  • Options
    I don't think this is normekz
  • Options
    Im malfunctioning
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    whats been going on @ThePigeons <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''