Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Should I Wear On Monday?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
edited April 2020 in General Chat
There are no uniform rules at my school for the time that we are coming in during the easter holidays (the headteacher is letting us come in during the holidays except for on Good Friday and Easter Monday.) I still don't know what to wear. I have a list of combination ideas but I don't know what to wear. Whichever choice has the most votes will be the thing I will wear on Monday.

Obviously I can't wear a dress in the coldness of April (although I can considering wearing it for any non-uniform days in the summer) or anything inappropriate (aka shorts that show my butt, t-shirts with swear words on or t-shirts that show my boobs or too much of my stomach.)

Also what shoes should I wear:

Short black boots
Pink and black trainers

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

What Should I Wear On Monday? 8 votes

Black jeans and pink hoody
0%
Black jeans and colourful jumper
25%
ThePigeonsElsiee 2 votes
Black jeans and long sleeved t-shirt
25%
JellyelephantSiena 2 votes
Colourful leggings and pink hoody
0%
Colourful leggings and colourful jumper
0%
Colourful leggings and long sleeved t-shirt
0%
Black leggings and pink hoody
37%
Salix_alba_2019Dandelion_AJ_ 3 votes
Black leggings and colourful jumper
0%
Black leggings and long sleeved t-shirt
12%
Laine 1 vote
Pyjamas
0%
Post edited by Dancer on

Comments

• Options
    But I don't know what to wear. But thanks.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    ElsieeElsiee Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    To be fair Pjs sound good 
  • Options
    Elsiee said:
    I was joking about Pj's. It has to be appropriate for doing different activities.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Kasa2103 said:
    Elsiee said:
    I was joking about Pj's. It has to be appropriate for doing different activities.
    If your doing activities I would choose leggings over jeans 😊💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Elsiee said:
    If your doing activities I would choose leggings over jeans 😊💖
    Thanks. I have no idea what we will be doing. Probably arts and crafts, Kahoot, word searches, crosswords and daily exercise.
  • Options
    ElsieeElsiee Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    @Kasa2103 i figured. i said black jeans but if it has to be appropriate for activities i'd probably say leggings. they are more comfortable too.
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    I love the look of black jeans and a jumper. I looks so stylish without much effort. I always feel better when I dress up. I you want to wear a dress you could also wear thights or fleece leggings underneath.
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    What did you wear in the end? 😊💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Monday:

Black Jeans and colourful jumper

Tuesday:

Colourful Leggings and colourful jumper

Wednesday:

Black leggings and green jumper

Thursday:

Black leggings and pink hoody 

I wore clean clothes each day!