Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would You Like A Weekly Watch Thread?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The staff team had a chat earlier in the week and then @Connor got in touch with me. We were wondering whether you would like to have a weekly watch thread and what sort of stuff you would want to have on there. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Would You Like A Weekly Watch Thread? 2 votes

Yes- weekly Netflix
0%
Yes- weekly films
0%
Yes- weekly TV shows
0%
Yes- fortnightly Netflix
0%
Yes- fortnightly films
0%
Yes- Fortnightly TV shows
0%
Yes- monthly Netflix
0%
Yes- monthly films
0%
Yes- monthly TV shows
0%
I don't mind/No
100%
GreenTeaThePigeons 2 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Everyone could vote on a Netflix episode, film or TV show to watch every week and then everyone can have a discussion about it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I don't mind/No
    We already have loads of Netflix and TV show, film you last watched thread