Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What should The Mix do during the COVID-19 crisis?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
The Mix is looking at what we should do for young people during the COVID-19 pandemic. We're looking for young people to tell us what new challenges they're facing, what The Mix can do to help with those challenges, and how our services might need to change. Your voice is essential to making sure we do this correctly. :)

We're running an online co-design session to listen to what you have to say. This is happening on Thursday 26th of March, from 6-7:30pm and will take place in a passworded Group Chat, which can be joined anonymously in the usual way.

We'll be in touch when we can to confirm your place. Any questions, drop them below. :star:
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm just gonna put my idea forward here because I'll forget.
    I feel like the mix should run a general during the day. It's a really scared and overwheming situation and those in isolation might feel they have no where to get a distraction etc. 
    Say like midday till 2pm or something, just so users have that distraction away from the media and can just talk, or even a support chat too
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Yesterday I signed up but haven't been sent anything yet. Is it still happening?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    This is still happening @Kasa2103 don't worry :) Tomorrow you will be sent a password to the chat.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Thank you 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous