Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi, my name is DaveA64!

Hi. I have a problem with premature ejaculation and I'd like to talk to someone about it. I know allot of the remedies but haven't had much luck with them


  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,344 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2020
    Welcome to the community @DaveA64! Good to see you posting - I noticed you've written a dedicated post about this over in the support forums.

    The Mix supports people under 25 (sometimes a bit older) and it looks like you're quite a bit above that age. If you'd like to use an online community specifically, we can recommend Elefriends - a support community for adults run by Mind, the mental health charity: https://www.elefriends.org.uk/

    Equally, as @Aidan said on your other discussion, the NHS have lots of resources on physical/sexual health questions. Going to your GP might be a good place to start there.

    Best of luck. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,920 Extreme Poster
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Sign In or Register to comment.